"Actually, it's for storing treats."

Gus looked at me confused while Willow said," Okay, Augustus. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool."

"I can be spool. I mean, cool," Augustus stammered.

"Okay. Abomination, rise," Willow said to me. I then stood up out of the pot and said," Ta‐da! I'm an abomination."

"Luz, that's not how abominations act," WIllow said to me.

Augustus dropped his magazine "No. No, it couldn't be," He said as

he began playing with his ears while staring at me.

"He's the president of the Human Appreciation Society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a human right away. But Augustus is an expert," Willow said proudly.

"Where are your gills?" He asked me.

"I knew an Augustus back in the human world. We called him Gus," I said, thinking back to my world.

"Gus? Nickname? Human nickname? Gus? Call me it. Wow. Gus. This is the best day of my life," He said with a dreamy look on his face. That is when a bell screamed meaning it was time for class.

"I've gotta get to spelling class," Gus said while grabbing his magazine and a wand before running off," See you guys at lunch!"

Willow waves at Gus and says," All right. Into the darkness you go." I hiss as I sink back down into her abomination pot.

Time skip to Abomination 101...

"Hope I pass."

"I'm confident about this."

A Female student with ram horns stands at the front of the room with an abomination with eight feet sticking out of it in various places.

"Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail. Pathetic!" the Abomination Teacher said.

The abomination and the student deflate and then she wheels her abomination off the platform at the front of the room.

"The biggest abominations are all of you! If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!" Abomination Teacher said.

All the students started grumbling.

"Extra homework? Not again!" a male student said.

The Abomination Teacher clears throat and said," And the next one to come up is..."

"Excuse me, sir, but I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!" Amity said, as her abomination rose from the pot, groaning, and posing.

The Abomination Teacher chuckled and said,"I've always saved the best for last, Amity. You'll have to wait your turn. How about... Willow."

"Not Half‐a‐Witch," a male student said.

"Great. Homework for a month." a female student said.

I peeked out of the pot and whispered," Don't listen to them, Willow. We can do this." smiling at her in the end.

Willow gives her a small smile and nods. She wheels her pot to the front of the room and sets it down nervously.

"Uh... Abomination, rise." Willow said

I want to get her a good grade so I punched the lid off, jumped out, and did what the other abominations did... moaned and groaned.

Everyone gasped.

"Abomination, bow," WIllow said.

I grunted and groaned while bowing slowly.

"Very impressive. But does it speak?" the Abomination Teacher asked.

I got a bit nervous and thought of Corona and said in my head "If you can hear me Corona then please, make my voice go deeper and sound more like an abomination for the day,"so I said," Uh, I may be your abomination, but you're my a‐mom‐ination," and surprisingly Corona heard me since my voice was like the other abominations.

"Aw!" majority of the students said.

The Abomination Teacher laughed," 'A‐mom‐ination!' Splendid wordplay. A plus!"

The Students cheered then The bell screamed/coughed and the students left the room.

"Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student," The Abomination Teacher said.

Amity, who was leaving the room, gasps and drops her books as she stops. The Abomination Teacher takes her top student badge.

Amity growled and reaches for her badge," But..."

The Abomination Teacher then pins the badge to Willow's cowl.

"Uh‐‐ Thank you, sir," Willow said.

He nods and his abomination carries him away. Willow turns to leave, but Amity is standing in front of her.

"Hey," Amity said.

Willow gasps while Amity continues," Last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?"

"I, uh, took your pep talk to heart, Amity," Willow said nervously.

"I bet you did. I've got my eyes on you, Half‐a‐Witch. That badge is mine,"She said walking backwards, not breaking eye contact with Willow even as she bumps into another student.

"Hey!"

After Amity rounds a corner Willow starts to panic," Uh‐oh. I think Amity is onto us," I nodded at her and gave her a reassuring smile," Don't worry, we'll just have to be extra careful."

"Corona, thank you for the help but can you keep this up for the rest of the day?" I asked in my head.

"Of course young mistress, just make sure not to eat or drink anything for the day, otherwise the spell will wear off instantly."

"Thank you Corona."

A.N

So for those of you that haven't looked up probate it is basically when a family member dies and DOESN'T have a will, their estate/property goes through a process of probate. The shortest amount it goes through is 6 month while the most it goes through is 18 months. Because my family member that just recently died didn't have a will, I won't be updating. Knowing my luck this probate is going to last 18 months. You see, he had his own business so that is going through probate too. So anyone that he had debt with can step forward and say you're _____ owed me this and this. This is going to have to have all of my focus so I am sorry but I will not be posting for a very long, long time. Again I am sorry.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><