chapter 8

Previously...

After a bit of walking Y/n walked into a clearing in the forest. After standing still for a bit he felt Acnologia's presence behind him.

"So, you left your wonderful home to come visit me, I am so touched," He said in a mocking tone. Y/n turned towards him and asked," Do you know how Luz was able to summon you?"

Acnologia turned serious and said," No. I honestly have no idea how the human was able to summon me. The closest thing I can come up with is that it has something to do with my soulmate."

Y/n looked at Acnologia confused,"You mean, after Natsu delivered your death, your timer never stopped?" Acnologia nodded. You see, when Y/n and Acnologia were little they both ended up getting different leads for their soulmates. Y/n had tattoos while Acnologia had a timer that would ring when he first looks into his soulmate's eyes.

If Acnologia's timer never stopped after his death, then that means fate had actually planned for Acnologia to serve Luz. Y/n sighed at this revelation. After a bit of thinking Y/n looked into his brother's eyes and said,'' Look, you are able to come and go as you please, but I don't want you to cause any trouble whatsoever. The only time I will allow you to do something is if any of us or your soulmate is in danger. This means no spreading chaos." He finished with a serious look.

Acnologia sighed and said,'' I understand brother," and with that said Acnologia returned to the departed realm. Y/n began walking back to the Owl House, but instead of sleeping inside, he jumped up onto the roof and fell asleep there.

'Mavis and Zeref, please grant Eda, King, and Luz protection,' and with those final thoughts he let his drowsiness take over.

Present... Luz's Pov...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"..."

"..."

"Ugh..."

"What happened?" I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. "I thought I was training with Y/n?" I looked at my phone only to see it was 7:00.

As I got out of bed, it was kind of difficult. I mean, it feels like I have no energy. Well I am not going to lie around all day. I want to know what happened. Using as much energy as I could get I got up and walked slowly out the door and down the stairs.

"Luz what are you dining up?" King asked

"I want to know what happened last night. One moment I was training with Y/n the next I was in my bed."

"Well human you tried to someone with that diamond key Y/n gave you," Eda said coming down the stairs. SHe then looked at me seriously," I am not exactly sure who you summoned but I know for sure it was someone powerful.

"I actually summoned someone powerful? I wonder who?" I thought.

Y/n then walked through the kitchen door and said grumpily, "morning."

"Y/n, who did I summon yesterday and what happened?" I asked. He looked at me with a tired look and asked," Do you remember my brother that I told you about in your world?" I nodded my head yes. He said that his brother, Acnologia, was one of the strongest people in history.

"Huh, did I summon him with the Diamond Key?' I asked. Y/n nodded at me confirming that I was right. "That must have been painful for Y/n to see his brother again," I thought with a concerned look.