Chapter 1

Y/N Pov.

I was in the middle of work when Camilla called me and told me that Luz did something in school, again. I love Luz to bits but her addiction to fantasy stuff is somewhat familiar to the ways of Fairy Tail. It makes me feel homesick, not to mention she might get some people near her hurt. I don't want to ask her to give anything up, heck I still use some of my magic. I think maybe it is time I told her about myself. The only thing she knows about me is that I used to know her father and I told him I would help her and Camilla. I sighed, oh well there is no point thinking about it now. I need to get Luz, but tonight I am going to discuss with Camilla about telling Luz about this. She does deserve to know.

A Few minutes later

I finally arrived at the school when I noticed Camilla's car. "Oh boy. Luz is gonna have a rough time," I thought to myself as I headed inside the school. Immediately I noticed that there were snakes in the hall and the students running away. I used a little tammer magic to direct the snakes into a corner and stay there. Then I headed towards the principles office, noticing that it was slightly opened. Before I went into the office I noticed some of the female teachers looking at me. "Oh boy. I don't really have a care for them, I only care that they give Luz a good education. I am not going to be in a relationship with anyone besides my mates," I finally opened the principal door.

"And that's the end," Luz said as I silently walked in. I noticed her holding her figurine and a snake and got a bit worried, so I walked towards her and took the snake out of her hand. It tried biting me but I just glared at it and it immediately closed its mouth.

"The end of what?" Camilla asked.

"My book report," Luz said with a smile, even though I took the snake away from her. "I think I knocked it out of the park."

"Your book report is why you're in here." Principal Hal said.

Just then a girl screamed running away from a snake. "Hmm, guess I didn't get all of them in that corner," I thought.

"Oh. That's where the backup snakes were" Luz said thoughtfully.

"And what were you going to do with this?" Camilla asked as he picked up what looked to be fireworks. "Hang on. Are those fireworks or mini rockets, either way, this is just a reckless Fairy Tail incident right now," I thought.

"That was for the Act Three closer," Luz replied, looking down at her feet.

"Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand." Camilla said walking up to Luz," Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?"

Flashback start

"O happy dagger, give me death!" Luz said performing for the Romeo and Juliet tryouts faking guts coming out.

[people screaming]

Now for the final

anatomically correct touch,

spider breath.

[people screaming]

You think that's

an impressive trick?

Take a look at this.

Bleep, bloop, bleep!

[all screaming]

Flashback end

"We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here," Camilla said, giving Luz a pamphlet for Reality Check Camp.