Chapter 49: Green

Start from the beginning

I maintain searching for a dress I like until my eyes brighten when I notice a familiar dress laying in the closet.

I tilt my head as I take the red dress out, "You should certainly wear that one." Leah points at the dress I'm holding and I chuckle.

"I'll be in the bathroom then," I say before entering the bathroom, locking the door. I strip down to nothing before tugging the dress on my body.

I adjust the corners of the dress and veer around to look in the mirror, observing my reflection in it.

The dress I bought on my first date with Silas- I didn't buy it, that asshole literally bashed me with the this is my mall, amore

My gaze falls down to my left leg, the bullet wound almost healed as a scar is shaping on the skin.

It looks kinda badass...

I sigh before unlocking the door again, exiting the bathroom.

I see Leah with a nearly baby blue coloured dress in her hands. I smile when her eyes land on the dress I'm wearing, her mouth falling open.

She blinks, "Oh, shit." Is that good? I think so.

Leah repeatedly nods, "Silas is one lucky man." I laugh at her response as I urge her to try on the dress she's holding.

She agrees and vanishes into the bathroom for a few minutes, changing in her clothes.

A few moments later the door unlocks again, my head nodding as I analyze how she looks.

Holy shit, that colour truly fits her

"Mason is one lucky guy," I repeat the same things she told me a few moments ago resulting in her laughing.

We then proceed to do our hair and makeup, probably taking too long because I already hear Rowan groan loudly from downstairs, calling our name.

I roll my eyes and finish the last bit of my makeup before turning towards Leah, who's now also done with her hair.

"Men," Leah whispers, shaking her head when we hear Rowan groan for a second time.