Chapter 11 If I had known-

Holy f*ck, I have been constantly sick these past weeks and it's making me insane.

I am so sorry this is taking so long.

Just in case you don't know

(E/C) = Eye color

(H/C) = Hair color

OH! And if you have light blond hair (like Draco) then I'm sorry to inform you that there's a small part in this that won't really fit you...

This chapter might also be bad, but I honestly don't care at this point. I just want to get on with the story!

_______________________________________

(Y/n) couldn't believe her own ears.

'You did what?' She asked Draco, who's expression was one of pure joy.

'We caught Potter and his little gang in the act.' Draco shrugged, his smirk still present on his face. 'A Ravenclaw, Edgecomb I think it was, tipsed professor Umbridge about an illegal group that was gathering in the seventh-floor corridor- Which also is the corridor you have been patrolling most of the year, if I'm not mistaken?'

'And what's your point?'

'Not much... was just a little dissapointed when I didn't see you around.' Draco nonchalantly said.

'I was in detention, because one little ar*ehole told professor Snape I hit him.' (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at her brother, him absolutely being the ar*ehole she was refrering to.

'Oh, you were?' Draco's smirk increased. 'Poor guy, must have hit him pretty hard then.'

'F*ck off.' (Y/n) said while rolling her eyes. She felt so done with her brother at the moment, and turned to walk away, but like always, he wasn't done with her just yet.

'They'll expel him.' Draco said a little louder to gain her attention again, the girl stopping immediatley. 'Maybe even send him to Azkaban, if we're lucky.'

'Draco!' She yelled his name right after his last words, 'What makes you think I won't hit you again?' She turned to look at him, her face completly serious, 'What makes you think I won't hex you?'

She did not get the reaction she was expecting.

Draco's smirk increased, something (Y/n) didn't think was possible, 'Oh, I don't think you'll hit me this time.'

'Yeah? Why so sure?' (Y/n)s eyes narrowed again, her hand slightly hovering above her wand, just in case.

'Because I have proof about you liking Potter,' Draco started, him spitting out liking as if it was poisoned, 'and if you ever stand up to him again, I won't hesitate to inform father about it.'

'And what exactly is this proof?' (Y/n) asked as she crossed her arms, not believing her brother for a second.

'Like I'll tell you,' Draco said as he rolled his eyes at her, 'You'll just have to figure it out on your own.'

Draco walked off at that, (Y/n) despising when he did that. Like h*ll he had any proof! She didn't even have any proof herself!

(Y/n) was fuming as she stood in the common room, her foot tapping against the floor from her anger.

One thing was for sure though; (Y/n) hadn't really been that careful this year. Sure, there had been episodes where she didn't speak with any of the Gryffindors, but she always ended up talking to them again in the end.

(Y/n) froze, thinking about the other thing Draco said. What if Harry really were to be expelled? After all, he had broken multiple rules, multiple times at that, but Dumbledore wouldn't let that happen, would he? Harry is like his... golden child or something... He won't allow it.