Chapter 9 Sock face?

Not sure if this is good or not, but here it is!
_______________________________________
MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN
The Ministry of Magic announced late last night that there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban.

Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening-

(Y/n) couldn't believe what she was reading, almost feeling her breakfast come up as she continued to read, especially as she watched the front-page image, the crazed face of her own aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, covering most of it.
She didn't know much about the woman, only little bits, like she's her mothers oldest sister, that she have tortured multiple people, some to insanity, and that she have been in Azkaban for most of the girls life, meaning she had no relationship with her aunt whatsoever.

'We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped,' said Fudge last night. 'Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person to ever break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps.'

(Y/n) didn't like where this was going.

'We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader-'

Oh that's just funny! (Y/n) couldn't bring herself to read any more. Age flipped the paper over, just finding it all too ridiculous. Her aunt, Bellatrix, seeing Sirius Black as a leader? Now that's just f*cking funny.

Of course her mother had told her bits about Sirius, and what a bloodtraitor he was, it being clear to (y/n) that her aunt must feel the same way. The girl could also vaugely remember her great-aunt, Walburga Black, the mother of Sirius, saying something about the matter once too, something about him being a shame to the name of Black, but (Y/n) was four years old the last time she met her, the woman having died the year she turned five. But she could remember how sad the older woman looked as she talked about her 'dissapointment of a son', (Y/n) getting the image that her great-aunt had a lot of regrets before she died.

But back to the theme; there's no way (Y/n) thought Sirius Black stood behind this.

Sure, he's a murderer, even though (Y/n) never understood how that came to be, but she did not believe he would risk anything just to get the high-security prisoners out of Azkaban.

It became clear to (y/n) that others too didn't believe the rubbish as she entered the potions classroom later, only to see Harry furiously throw the paper away while angrily glaring over at her brother.

'Didn't know you cared so much for what the ministry has to say.' She said, Harry looking startled by the sound of her voice.

'(Y/n), I didn't see you...' Harry muttered as the girl bendt down to pick up the paper, her then uncrumpling it only to see the deranged face of her aunt again.

'It's insane actually, someone thinking Bellatrix Lestrange would ever accept the help of Sirius Black...' (Y/n) found herself mumble, crumpling the paper back together as she threw it in the trash behind Harry.

'I find it more insane anyone think Sirius would help her.' (Y/n) met his eyes, a little confused by his words.

'I didn't know that you know Sirius Black.' She said, Harry suddenly having a strange look on his face. Weasley, who sat next to him, suddenly knocked a jar to the floor.

'Uh, I don't, just a feeling.' The words left his lips so fast, (y/n) found herself not believing them.

'Really? That's a strange feeling to get.' She said as she rested her elbows on his table, head in her hands as she observed him. She couldn't help but chuckle as his face took a paniced turn, him obviously having said something he really shouldn't have. 'You're a really bad liar, you know that?'