19. I want you to serve me...Beautiful lady.

Start from the beginning

Cause if she saw me it will not end up good... She might tell everyone I was Jian. Who fooled peoples by disguising identity as young man.

" Saengil chukha hamnida Chaeyoung" she wishes Chaeyoung who smile thankfully for her wishes and gifts.

They talk for a while until Chaeyoung thought to introduce me.

No...don't look at me...no need for my introduction.

" Unnie, why are you looking there " Chaeyoung ask and try to pull me by my shoulder.

Panicking again I frowned and hurriedly run away, cause I couldn't thought any better than running away.

I rushed my way from banquet hall as fast as possible and bumped into something hard, a board chest...a person standing there looking at me with confused face.

" Sorry " I gulped before creasing my head which bump into non other than Chaeyoung's step brother Chanyeol.

" It's alright...but what are you doing here, where is Chaeyoung " he asked intensely looking at my startled face.

" Your excellency, Chaeyoungshi is talking with Jennieshi " I replied keeping my head low. 

He just nods but his gaze never leaves from me, he was intensely looking at me like trying to find a slightest of suspicion.

Does he know something.

" Do you know how to dance" he asked as he check me from head to toe, it was pretty simple question but it wasn't when he asked like that.

I just nod hesitantly, I had learn everything since childhood, not only martial arts but also dancing, singing, weaving, painting and many more.

" Then you have to perform in banquet, there's vacancy so fill it up " he said and I couldn't help but widen my eye's in surprised.

I never had performed infront of so many people and there where not only people but Royal members, Minister's, Duke's and not to forget Gunju...whom I lastly wanted to meet.

Banquet

Author

Here Chaeyoung was smiling happily seeing her crush, sitting just opposite to her with Seokjin and Jungkook who happened to sit opposite to Miss Jennie who pass smile to someone and if Chaeyoung wasn't wrong she saw vice general Jimin smiling back to her.

...why would he smile to her.

Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin where enjoying food, while Chaeyoung gossiping with Jennie.

You do know it's a blast when one talkative meet other talkative.

" Chaeyoung have you ever experienced love " Jennie ask Chaeyoung who nods glancing infront of her.

" Yeah, I have " she said still not moving her gaze from him, her long time crush.

" Ohh...then what do you think love
is " Jennie ask Chaeyoung who smile cutely before averting her gaze back on Jennie to express her words, definition about love.

" Love, for me is not mostly about interaction or way of intimacy, but loving the person for the way they are, the way he took my heart with mere glimpse, the way his passion brings smile on his lips and yours too, its just I can't describe it in mere words but I can say love is an untamed force, you cannot handle it the way you want, it should be mutual, it should have understanding... I just hope, he will see me this way too " Chaeyoung describe her definition of love while saying last words to herself as she once again glanced towards the person sitting infront of her.