Chapter 20: What?

Start from the beginning

He remembered what Chanyeol had said and couldn't help but cringe at the thought about him wanting Suzy to himself. Baekhyun just doesn't like Suzy that way and never would but he wouldn't deny that the girl is very pretty. He agreed on being friends with the girl and that's too much to give already.

Though, he thinks that the girl doesn't like him anymore or so he thought.

Today's class was boring as usual for Baekhyun. He turned his head to face the window and silently prayed for the school bell to ring so that it would be their lunch already. The boy sighed and buried his face on his arms that were placed above his desk, fluttering his eyes closed.

What should he do once school is over? He doesn't plan on staying on this place since there is one person he doesn't want to accidentally ran into. Running into Suzy was one of the least Baekhyun wanted to happen today. The girl was probably in Class-A since she's pretty smart herself.

Brains and beauty they say, she's the epitome of almost perfection.

'Just almost.' The boy thought.

Baekhyun believes that no one could ever be flawless and perfect, no human being can achieve the state of perfection. This is why he gets annoyed to people who act as if they were perfect but that doesn't really matter now. The boy heard the bell ring indicating that it is their lunch time already.

Once their professor has dismissed them and hurriedly went outside for some reason he doesn't give a damn for. Baekhyun approached his friends and asked them if they would spend lunch in the rooftop or cafeteria. Unfortunate for him his friends decided to go to the cafeteria.

He feels like staying at the rooftop so he will, "I'm going to the rooftop. I'll probably skip class later so,"

Baekhyun didn't finish his sentence and spun his heels, he made his way to the stairs to the rooftop with some students turning their heads as he walk past them. This is very irritating, he tried his best to control the forming frown on his lips as he heard some squeals coming possibly coming from girls.

He wonders if Jaeyoung is with Suzy now because it would be most likely that. He shrugs the thought off, must not think of anything else but sleep. Baekhyun walked past a girl who was carrying a box of chocolates which reminded him of Mieun and the chocolate bar he gave.

Talking about the said girl, he would like to see what her reaction would be once she sees him today. He should probably walk with her and have some fun, unbeknownst to the boy a small smile formed upon his lips. He's looking forward walking with her after classes.

As realization struck the boy he instantly replaced the slight smile playing on his lips with his trademark poker face. How could thinking about the said girl make a smile crawl unto his lips? Baekhyun shook his had once more and decided not to stress about it.

It's not like the smile was unwelcome or thinking about the girl also.

He woke up in the rooftop hearing the bell announcing that school was finally over. He sat up yawning and looking up to the skies, remembering that he would walk with Mieun home. Immediately he stood up and went down the stairs, he has to get his bag first before waiting at the gates.

Baekhyun stopped for a bit wondering why is he even hurrying, it's not like it's very important to walk her home.

'Ah, screw it all.'

He doesn't know why but he's really eager to walk with her home. He reached his classroom and somebody suddenly tossed his bag into his face but he naturally caught it. Glaring at the person who threw it, who was unluckily Kai, the tanned boy raised both of his hands pointing to the person behind Baekhyun.