11

Loraine

" I'm going home. "

Napaangat ng tingin sa akin si Samantha. Wala itong anumang suot na damit dahil katatapos lang namin sa aming ' session '.

" Why of all a sudden? "

" Are you really asking me that? " I look at her amused. " I already waisted what... 11 fucking years, Sammy then you'll asked me why of all a sudden. You're unbelievable." I scoffed in annoyance because of her.

I lit my cigarette and look over the city lights.

Those lights make me calm but nothing compares to her... She's my everything. And now, I'll make sure that I'll have her no matter what.

" How about your father?, "

" What about him? " I turned my gaze to her mentioning to continue what she's going to say.

" Are you ready to face him? And how about Troy?"

" Oh? That bastard. " A devilish smirk formed in my lips when she mentioned that name. " I'll make him pay for what he did-"

I took my phone and dialed some numbers. It take a few rings to make the other line connected.

" Yes? " A manly voice answered from the line.

" Have you done what I asked you to do? " I asked him not minding the stares from Samantha.

I know she's wondering what I was doing recently.

" Already settled. Nothing to worry about. They're still kicking." He said that earned a laugh from me.

" Very well then. I'll just wire you the money. Expect it before tomorrow. " I didn't wait for his answer and ended the call. He understands it anyway.

" What was that? " Samantha asked.

" Oh just a little gift for my beloved brother. " I winked at her that makes her more confused. I just laughed at her funny expression.

Months have been passed and everything went well proportionally to my plan. I already sent my gift for my brother in exchange of all the information about my baby. And I salute him for that even he pisses me off.

All my hardworks are not in vain anymore. She's with me now and no one can take her away from me even God , himself can't do anything.

" Are you not going to eat? " I asked her when i noticed that her food is untouched.

She just look at me for a second and turned her head away.

I knitted my forehead... giving me a cold-shoulder huh!- okay... I'll let it passed for now.

" Baby... I already said I'm sorry about what happened. " I said as I sitted in front of her but still no response.

I let out a heavy sigh and massage my temple coz she's giving me a real headache.

" Why did you do that? " She asked still not looking at me.

I blink several times, processing the words she said.

After she regained her lost memories 11 years ago, she treat me like this...like I'm some kind of disease that should be avoided.

" Like what I said, they try to take you away even they knew that you will be my hope...my cure. The one who will save me- who will save my sanity. " I look at her softly,- " And it's because I love you ."

" Is that the kind of love you know? You're sick!" she look at me dead in the eye.

" Yeah? You think so?" I chuckled humourless and shook my head in disbelief. " Do you know why after all this time I am still here? "

She just stare at me waiting for me to continue.

" Because when love is true it waits..."

Now, she's the who shook her head not believing the words I said.

" That's not love, Ms. Anderson. You're obsessed. And if you think saying those words will make you a less murderer, I'm sorry to popped your bubble but— I'll never forgive you. And I regret the time that I fell in love with you. "

She stands up abruptly and leaving me with a cold stare.

I smiled bitterly.

" I know... that's why I'm back to pay for my sins." I whispered in the air.

————

" How are you and that baby of yours?" - Samantha asked from the other line.

" We're fine- yeah I guess?" I answered her unsure and released a deep sigh.

" Why's that? "

" I don't know... She's mad... Really mad. "

" You're so fucked up. " I heard her chuckles that made me more irritated.

" Stop that will you! " I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

" Okay, sorry I'm just... "  She snorted trying to stop her laughter.

" I swear to God, Samantha I'm going to kill you.! " I hissed.

" Sorry...I can't believe it. Did you confessed already?"

I nodded as if she sees me.

" Yes... The memories that she keeps at the back of her head— she remembered it all. "

" Well what should I say... Good luck nalang? "  She laughed again. I swear I'm going to kill her this time.

" Fuck you, asshole! "

"Oh yeah.. then fuck me..." She said moaning.

I closed my eyes and ended the call.
Talagang mapapatay ko sya.