Chapter 18 Realization hit harder than bricks

A/n: Sorry guys for a VVVVVEEERRRYYYYY LONNNGGG UPDATE. School really stresses me, and I wanted to study without any distraction. I am also handling with some family problems as well so I am Very sorry.

I feel like a horrible person leaving it as a cliff hanger when it is getting interesting, but I don't want to leave it in the middle of the battle so I decided to stop it earlier. 

I will try to publish the updates, and sorry for some errors, wrong grammars, and some wrong knowledge. Feel free to correct me if I got something wrong again.

.

CHAPTER 18

My intuition is rarely wrong

My intuition is rarely wrong... and despite that it actually failed at the likes of some slayers, it never failed in this world yet, so it was a relief.

But I wished that this time...

That this time might be wrong...

But noooo! 

A group of villains just have to join in the fun and made my life more easier, huh? (note the sarcasm) I guessed this makes sense as well... since I am here in a school for heroes, it would've be a matter of time before we'd finally fight some. But this early?

"Ugh..."

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" shouted Aizawa. 

"... What's that?" I hear Kirishima asked. Fear is evident on his tone. 

"Don't move!" Aizawa shouted taking his goggles and wear it. "Those are villains" 

Everyone gave a gasp at the sudden realization. But I already guessed this earlier... what's more, it'll be everybody's (us students) first time fighting a real villain.

I waited and waited to see what we will do. Then we were entrust to run and call back up. It's a very good idea if it weren't for a villain that could part his body into dark mist! 

Yep. We were toast. Period.

The Mist guy who can teleport envelope us with his mist, but I was able to ran away. I saw Iida grabbing some of our classmates to safety, but I can't say the same thing for the others. I was able to escape because I was fast enough.

I glared at the villains down the below. "Dammit! Dammit! Can't you just keep your own damn business!?!" Enrage, I was about to jump and choke them when I was held by Aizawa. 

"Aizawa!?"

"Stay down! If you follow me below I will expel you!"

"What!?! That's unfair! You wouldn't last fighting them all!" I grab his scarf in anger. "You think I will leave you to your doom!?!"