Chapter 3 Fo, Friend to Investigator

There was a loud thud when the room's door opened

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There was a loud thud when the room's door opened. A group of people starts to enter the ruined and destroyed hospital room. Present Mic enters with Recovery Girl and some police officers. "Eraser!"

"Quiet down Mic" Recovery girl and Present Mic was surprise to see the girl on his arms. "What actually happened?" Present Mic asked while he went to go closer to the girl. "Things I'll be explaining later to Tsukauchi, for now Recovery Girl"

"I have contact someone else to tidy up the other room, we can put her there. As for the things that got destroyed..." The three heroes along with the shock officers were all looking around the place. 

"We can deal with it all later" Chiyo said in a whisper, amazed at the girl. Aizawa nodded before he carried Ume to another spare room where Ume got to rest for the rest of the day.

Hizashi soon joined him before Chiyo did. The three agreed to call Tsukauchi for investigation when Ume finally agrees. It would be a bad idea now to do that when she just finish a panic attach.

The next day, Aizawa and Hizashi arrived at the same time. The two promise to meet eight o clock in the morning. Recovery girl greeted the two before the three enters Ume's assigned room.

The said girl woke up with confusion all over her face. She was staring at the three people entering the new room. "Ohayo, Ume-chan" recovery girl said.

Ume nodded before her mind began to process what's happening. She notice a new person standing next to the black haired man. "Who are you huma— s-sir...." She said quickly changing her habit.

The slip of the tongue didn't go unnoticed to Aizawa though. Recovery girl walks closer to check on her. Ume flinches when she felt her hands on her arms but just let her be. She tried not to snatch her arms away and was tempting the whole time. Thankfully, Chiyo notice this and quickly let her go much to Ume's happiness.

"Hello kid! My name's Hizashi Yamada!, a.k.a Present Mic!" He said opening his hand for her to shake, but Ume only stares at his hand. Hizashi quickly took his hand back disappointed.

"My name's Aizawa Shiota, Eraser head" Aizawa said remembering that he still haven't introduce his self with all the fiasco.

Ume tilt her head in confusion. "What's with the weird nicknames?"

"Weird? Are you talking about our hero names?..."

"Hero names?" Did she ended up in a different world?.... She mentally snorted at the stupid idea. 'that would be impossible...'

Then again, she died... She should have be in hell right now but No she didn't. If ever that she really is in a different world.... Can she ever survive?........

"Have you been living under a rock or something?" Hizashi said while Ume role her eyes.

"Well sorry for not knowing anything" she muttered.

Aizawa let out a 'hm'. Before he walks closer to a bed next to hers taking a sit. "I want you to meet someone later... No buts"

"You just realized that you didn't gave me any choice, right?"

"Yes"

"Right..." Ume muttered in distaste before an awkward atmosphere appear. She slowly gave a fake cough to gather Recovery girl's attention.

She knew what she'll be doing today. Since she have been thinking this the whole time "..."
'Im a human now... I better be in there good side than the opposite...' she thought for the last five times.

"Um... Chiyo... San..." Ugh... 'I can't believe Im doing this!...' she quickly tried to see how Aizawa was and found him looking at her suspiciously. 'Why's he looking at me like I'd do something bad?!' well... if she were still a demon, she would have already killed and eat them... So she can't really say anything about that....

"I'm sorry... For what I said and did... Yesterday... It was rude and stupid of me to do harm on you... I just..."

"Ume-chan, Aizawa here told me some things about what happened yesterday, and I forgive you now. You were mourning and obviously in pain. I can see your also confuse. What I just wanted to tell you is that you're now safe, and we won't let anyone harm you"

Ume pouted. "Don't tell me, you guys were talking behind my back!"

"Don't blame us! Blame Eraser here!" Hizashi exclaimed trying to save his self. 'There goes that nickname again...' Ume thought. Meanwhile, Aizawa only rolled his eyes. "We just wanted to know what really happened dear" Chiyo explained.

'About that... Can I pretend that I don't remember?....' Ume wonder.

"Yeah... So... The thing is... That I can't remember..."

"We presume that you lose part of your memories already, but we thought that things might shaken up your memory and you might remember some things" Chiyo said.

Then Hizashi's phone rang. "He'll be arriving soon" he said before Aizawa nodded.

-

Tsukauchi arrive in the said hospital. He was right in time for the new case. He saw the familiar figure of a certain blonde hero. Present Mic wave his hand to his direction.

"Yo!" Tsukauchi smiled at Present Mic. The two quickly went towards Ume's room to found the said room so quiet.

"So quiet! Let out some shout People!" Hizashi exclaimed quite loudly.

"Mic, we're in a hospital..."

"Quiet down"

"Your hurting my ears"

Hizashi quickly disappeared and reappeared at the most farthest part of the room, depressed. "So blunt..."

"Mic, if you start to plant mushrooms all over the place, I will make sure you'll be the one to clean it all up" Chiyo a.k.a Recovery girl said to the crying blonde.

"Well that was dramatic..." Ume muttered, attention changes to the new person in the room. Tsukauchi, feeling her eyes on him smiled at her. But she didn't responded.

"Are you going to read my mind?" Ume said joking. But Tsukauchi chuckles as if it was funny.

"Not quiet, but almost"

'Huh?... Did he just?... THEN MY SUSPICIONS WERE RIGHT!! HOLI—'

"May I know your name young lady?"  Tsukauchi asked. Ume raise her hand to swipe her hair. Making her white mid length hair flow towards her back.

"Ume..."