Chapter 11 Midoriya Izuku

TEST 2: [Grip Strength]

With the demon strength left on her, Ume got 390 kilograms. Not that high than the other student who got 540 kilograms, but she smiles at the thought, that even though she became a human, her demon strength didn't leave her.

She shows it to Aizawa who nodded. 

TEST 3: [Standing Long Jump]

The test didn't bother Ume as she uses her obis to make her body float and lighten up as she jumps. 

TEST 4: [Repeated Side Steps]

This test on the other hand... irritates her. Its already difficult for her to stop when she uses her now quirk, now she needs her to stop her every steps.

TEST 5: [Ball Throw]

'The last test...' she thought.

Besides the 50 meter dash. Ume thought that this test is the most easiest test among the others. Since her strength didn't disappeared (then there's the brown haired girl, who got infinity) she easily throws the ball for about 820 meters.

She went back next to Mina's side in content. 

"That was amazing!" claims Mina. A smile makes way to her face. "Thank you"

"Midoriya" it's the green haired boy's turn. 'This boy...'

"It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this..." Lida said. 'Oh?...' 

"Huh? Of course not. He's a quirk less small fry, you know" said Bakugo.

"Quirk less!?! Are you not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?"

"Huh?!"

Ume's eyes finds it's way towards Aizawa as she saw how he looks at the green haired boy. 'What are you really planning?...' she thought in a wonder. 

It appears to be, that the green haired boy who she found out his name to be Midoriya Izuku, is having trouble controlling his quirk. 'Still, if he got accepted to UA, then that means this boy receive a good score in his exam, enough to be accepted...'

Suddenly, he too set's his arm to throw the ball, but this time, with the use of his quirk. Ume was taken by surprise, when Aizawa interfere and erase his quirk with his. "46 meters!"

"I was definitely trying to use it just now..." they heard him mumbles. 

"I erase your quirk" Aizawa's scarfs starts to float as his raven black eyes changes into red shiny ones. "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you got accepted"

"You erase my quirk?..." suddenly, his eyes travels to his yellow colored goggles and gave a gasp. "Those goggles!... I see! You can erase other people's quirks with your quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Erasure Head!"