Chapter 13 FIGHT

All Might began to explain everything

All Might began to explain everything. Turns out, they won't be fighting outside but are indoors. But due at the total number of villains appearing indoors at a higher rate, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows, we were task to split into pairs of villains and heroes. To explain it more clearly, this will be a 2-on-2 indoor battles.

"The situation is that the villain have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

"Sensei, but there 21 students in total. What about the last person?" Asked Momo.

"Indeed. And so we've decided to put a blank card on the box and who ever gets it will be sent into the villain team. I know this would be consider as unfair. But Hero works have always been unfair in the first place. Who ever wins first from each group will be fighting again as the chosen person will be added as another villain"

'Sounds understandable...' Ume thought. 

"I hope the extra person will be me, I would love to fight again" she heard Kirishima murmured. Ume looks up to him and said. "Whether you'd be the extra student, I know you'd do fine" Kirishima smiles at her.

They began to choose pick up cards for the pair up.

"..."

"Oh shoot! You got the blank card!" Kirishima whispered next to me as Ume only blinks. 'How unfortunate!'

"Who got the blank card?" All Might asked. Ume sighs and raises her hand. "Me"

"Ah young Aizawa" Ume can't help but squint her eyes to All Might who decided to tease her. 'This kid act just like Aizawa though!' All Might thought while sweating.

"Please, just call me by my first name, Ume" 

"I see Ume-chan, you can wait for the rest to finish" 

The first fight will be between the Group A and Group D. Midoriya & Uraraka VS. Bakugo & Lida. 

'Wow. Fate's really's sh*T'

The fight lasted so long. Bakugo claims clearly that he didn't want to work together with Lida and fought Midoriya on his own. In exchange, Midoriya decided to let Uraraka head to where the weapon is and where Lida was, acting like a villain but more like a crazy lunatic. However, if you rank their performance and battle, Lida was the MVP the whole time. While Midoriya and Bakugo fought for the reason Ume didn't know. Uraraka and Midoriya planned to destroy part of the floor where the bomb was, as Uraraka uses her quirk to carry a large debris and distracted Lida. Though the plan is very good. A strategy like this don't often be use because of the fact that the building may have civilians inside or that it wouldn't be safe. Overall, their fight were overwhelming.