Chapter 8 First day

"Wake up" Ume gave a loud groan

"Wake up" Ume gave a loud groan. She knew who that was, so why bother waking up?.... It was at this moment she knew......... She F*ck up.

She WILL definitely KILL HERSELF!!!

'Why did he not wake me up forcefully!?!' Ume thought angrily. The thought of strangling the man who can erase quirk with the use of hers was very tempting at this moment. However, running for her first day of school is much more important right now. That's right, it has been days after the exam which was unforgettable. 

Ume for the first time, made a friend Inasa. After their meeting, they have been in touch with each other. Calling each other in their phones. Hizashi was worried at first, but Aizawa let her be, knowing that it's best for her to hangout more that to be stuck without nothing to do. 

Beside, he had enough with her nagging when his in school.

There was something that had bothered her though... Inasa would pretty much be accepted to the school especially that he's the first person that reached the finish line. However, after the examination day, she was surprise to hear that he did not accept and rejected UA. He said that UA was just too much....

She didn't want to bother him so she didn't dare to ask, why?...

She quickly took on a cab and payed for the driver. The cash she used was left by Aizawa, which is the only thing she thanks after what happened. On her way, she already notice a lot of students wearing the same uniform she have. 

"What class am I?" Ume asked one day. Aizawa did not changes his eyes from his breakfast which Ume didn't mind. She was already used to him.

"Class 1-A" Ume's face brightens. "Oh! so I am in your class! seems like my theory of you babysitting me forever is coming true!~ You must be so lucky!" Aizawa only rolled his eyes.

"It is more like a curse actually"

"THAT BARBARIC!-"

Remembering what had happened the previous day, she wanted to curse so badly! 

She briefly look at the large and wide school of UA before she enters the campus and into the long corridor. "Class 1-A... class 1-A... class-" she mumbles running in the whole way.

"Hey you!"

A boy's voice yells suddenly at the back of her, but she ignores it thinking that the guy's only calling for someone else. However, she soon felt a hand gripping her shoulder! In pure instinct, Ume quickly slap his hand away from her. 

"Don't touch me, Human! Who the f*ck are you anyway?!"

The boy's dark blue hair is styled neatly and a clean glasses stood out from his face. He was tall, and she knew that he works out, base from the muscles she can actually make out of from being covered by he's uniform. HOWEVER, she can also presume that this boy is a stuck up serious in everyway. He gasp in horror. Clearly was horrified at the girl's foul language.