Chapter 9 Acquaintance

Ume sat down at her seat

Ume sat down at her seat. Lida's still talking to the same girl who have talk to them. But she wasn't interested anymore. Thankfully, others began to talk to one each other and some even mind their own business.

Others also began to arrive as Lida and the girl finally surrenders at the endless conversation which I don't think the girl listens.

Ume took out her phone and began to text Aizawa that she finally arrives and where is he. Just then, a voice from her back calls in.

"Hey!.." Ume turns her head to face the owner and saw the same guy with red spiky hair which she already guessed will be the one calling her. 

"What?" Ume asked in confusion and annoyance. "My name's Eijiro Kirishima! And you are?" Ume stares at him for a while before she lows her head looking at her notes. "Ume..." she mumbles. 

"You don't talk much do you?" he asked curiously and in amusement. But Ume only shrugs. "I don't talk to strangers" she said bluntly. Kirishima blinks at her words but then sweat drops. "Well... I am still a stranger, but it is because we still haven't known each other! So I was in Mustafa Private Middle School before! you know? in UA" Kirishima exclaim grinning and ignoring Ume's weird glances.

She was confuse into why he's still talking. She knew what she said was rude. Or better call her personality has... ignorance. She didn't want to interact and be attach to anyone. However... she knew it wouldn't last forever. Knowing Aizawa, their homeroom teacher... he would definitely won't let her go out with no one to talk about. Besides... wasn't this the reason why she agreed going to school? and give the idea a chance?...

'I guess.. it's better to have someone to talk to for the rest of the school year, and might help me in some of school activities without being awkward.......'

"Hey Mina!" her thoughts we cut off when she felt the heavy bump on someone leaning on her table and meet a girl's shiny gold eyes. Her black sclera stood out as much as her pink colored skin and hair. Kirishima calls in Mina Ashido who were introducing her self to the rest of the students. 

"This is Ume um..." the red head said, about to introduce her when he realized that he didn't know her last name. 

"Aizawa" Ume said hesitating at bowing at the girl before bowing at Kirishima as well. 'I can't believe I just greeted them now... Is he mad at me?'  Ume thought glancing at Kirishima. However, the said guy didn't even notice her glancing. 

"Hey there! no need for formalities~!" the girl said. She then introduced herself as 'Mina Ashido' grabbing her hand and shakes them hard. Kirishima only smiled amused while Ume was too distracted at Mina's hand which still held hers. 

"We were both in the same school together" he explained while Mina laughs at him. 

"Hey Aizawa-chan~" to cut off her classmate's words, Ume quickly held her hand high to stop her from talking. Her yellow eyes matches Mina's own.

"Call me Ume. I don't like anyone calling me by my last name..." and since it would be soooo awkward, when Aizawa decided to introduce his own name. It would be very weird if everyone calls two aizawas.... 'They will surely be surprise...'

"Oh.." Mina trailed off, trying not to show her flustered face. Ume turns her attention fully on Kirishima. "You too... actually, if anyone wants to know my name, just give them my first name" her voice didn't reach across the room like a microphone. Instead, it is very low, only Kirishima and Mina who were leaning close hears her. Besides. Everyone is still minding their own business. 

Kirishima blushes. Mina smiled hiding her smirk before she giggles. "So~ Ume-chan~" the said girl only rolled her eyes making Kirishima chuckle. 

"What school were you before joining into UA?" 

It wasn't a complicated question, so she was able to answer her quickly, saying that's she's homeschooled. 

Then a blonde yellow hair and a dark black hair boys join in the introduction. Claiming theirselves as Kaminari Denki and Hanta Sero. The two boys just arrive after Mina introduced herself so she didn't notice them. However, Kaminari sat in front of her, and Sero sat next to her. Opposite side of the green haired girl. So the two ended up joining.

Her eyes caught Lida's figure, the girl from before, before it travels to a person with light blonde spiky hair, who decided to lay his feet at the top of his table. Something Lida isn't so happy for...

Mina then decided to go back to her seat, as Kirishima bid her a goodbye. Ume then notice Lida talking loudly at the blonde guy, angry for disrespecting the table which were used by the previous class 1-A students.

The blonde didn't listen and instead, started to rile up the Lida. Ume only watches them with bored expression. Bemused at the sight and their loud bickering.

"What junior high did you go to, side character?" he asked mockingly. Lida seems to remember that he haven't introduce his self yet, making her stop with a gasp. 

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Lida" he introduces calmly. A large mock like grin appears as he eyed Lida challenging. "Looks like I'll have fun crushing you" he said. The others are awkwardly watching like in the TV shows...

Just then, the class room door opens. No one notice except for Ume, who stares at the boy standing outside the classroom. Curios and with nothing to do. She silently pat Kirishima's table on the side easily, which is in the back of her.

Kirishima looks at her in confusion, before she notice her staring at the classroom door and saw the same boy with dark green hair and noticeable freckles at his chicks. His terrified green eyes, trembles in horror.

Shockingly, he didn't left his eyes on the two bickering boys. So she couldn't actually say that he's scared out of being new. 'He must knew Lida and the blonde porcupine....' she thought. She then deadpans when she realized why......

"Crushing?... That's cruel... Do you truly aim to be a hero?"

'Can I answer his question?' She thought, out of amusement.