Chapter 11: Hfnnzirvh <3

Start from the beginning

You listen to his words and let out a sigh. You've had a childhood. You've been able to have fun. Sure, you've always struggled with life, but it's never taken away something as precious as that.

"Usually, Tubbo and I come here to play board games or tag or hide and seek, even if it's pretty hard with the leg of place to hide in. But here we can be free. On the roof, we have a bench with a juke box, where we sometimes sit too and just relax. That and this location are the only places where we can be, you know, children. I just wish people would understand what we're going through."

"Although I don't understand or know what you're going through, I understand that it must be hard," you tell him, as you put your hand on his back with a smile. "You know what? I'm going to see if I can organize something for the two of you. I'll have to get some help for it, but I'll keep you up-to-date with it." You'd have to give Tommy and Tubbo what they've never been able to have, and Sam was going to help you. Maybe Quackity too. You know that Sam likes the fellow, and you're sure that Quackity will learn to love him as well.

"Organize? What, are you going to hold some kind of a birthday party?"

"It's not your birthday, is it?"

"No."

"Well then. It's going to be like a non-birthday party. Or a childhood celebration day? I don't know, but I'm going to make sure that it's going to be the best day ever! We're going to play board games and watch some old animatic movies and eat some simple chips with a snack! What do you think?"

Tommy remains silent, looking at one of the dandelions in the grass. That's when he nods. "Yeah, I mean, I don't see why not." You smile brightly and throw your arm around his shoulder.

"Amazing! I'll make sure that you have the time of your life!" He simply laughs and nods, wiping away some tears in his eyes. When he sees that you notice them, he stands up and turns away.

"I, um, I think I need some time alone."

"What is it, Tommy?"

"I don't know," he stutters. "It's just that Wilbur's never done something like this for me." He refuses to show you the tears, but you know he's crying. Poor kid.

"What about your parents?" you ask caringly, looking away from him. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, by the way."

"I was adopted by my parents, but my mother already killed herself when I was like five, maybe six years old. After that, Dad just stopped caring. I haven't seen him or my other brother since I was eight." You fall quiet. Shit.

"I'm sorry to hear that." That's all you can say. You wish you could say more, but this is all that you can bring out.

"It's okay. I mean, I'm still alive, right?" You nod and sigh.

"You'll talk to me when you need to, right?" Tommy simply nods, but still avoids eye contact. You assume that he's wiping away his tears as he stands up. When he looks at you with a smile, he gestures towards the door.

"I have one last thing that is amazing that we should do!" he cheers, almost acting as if the previous subject of conversation has never been talked about whatsoever. "Come with me!" Wiggles protests when Tommy walks away and instead comes towards you to lie on your lap, so when you don't follow Tommy, he looks around confusedly simply for his heart to melt.

After you finally manage to leave the pig at the L'Mantree and leave the place behind, going up in the elevator and entering another room, which has multiple doors in it. "You see this? This is another room that I absolutely love! Maybe it's because the other rooms are yet again simulations, but this time, they're personally generated!" Tommy excitedly grabs your wrist and drags you in one of the rooms, gesturing you to sit down on the hospital-like bed. You feel a bit of anxiety creeping up on you, but you decide to suppress it. You trust Tommy after all, right?