we thought it was party time :.(

---Will's POV---

    "What did I tell you?" I asked, my hand on Nico's shoulder.
    "No raising the dead." His cheeks were red.
    "And what did you do?"
    "Raise the dead." He sighed, "What did I tell you?"
    It was my turn to blush. "No healing unless it's an emergency."
    "And what did you do?"
    "Heal when you scratched your shoulder... but hey! You should be happy your boyfriend cares about you!"
    "WOAH! Did you just heal him?!" I looked up. Alex, Magnus, and some red-head who looks like Rachel Dare-the oracle at camp halfblood-were just arriving.
    "Uh... yeah." I said, taking my hand off Nico's shoulder.
    "Sick! I can do that too! Summer gods are TOTALLY underrated." Magnus said, strolling onto the dock.
    "Bro- what happened to your hair?!" Nico asked, standing up. I hadn't even noticed it. Magnus's hair was in pigtails made with watermelon-colored hairties.
    I tried not to laugh, but I failed.
    "Hey! Alex made me." Magnus whined.
    "WHO'S READY TO PARRRRTY?!" Halfborn yelled, running into the clearing with T.J. not far behind. Percy told me about them not long ago.
    "Apparently not Percy and Estelle, because they aren't here." The Rachel-Look-Alike said.
    "I'm Will. This is my boyf- um. This is Nico." I gestured to him.
    "Hey." He was actually being social. Was this even possible?!
    Just then, a little girl who looked similar to Percy ran over to us. She had pigtails like Magnus's- except they weren't watermelon themed.
    "Hey there, Estelle..." I started, before I realized she was crying.
    Magnus kneeled next to her. "What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!"
    "P-percy's dead." She whimpered... tears flowing down her cheeks.
    Me, Nico, and the Floor 19 crew glanced quickly at each other, and ran towards the direction Estelle came from.