Whole lot of Green

No one's point of view.

The battles lasted about another hour and a half. Some other noticeable coordinators who won were Crystal Freeze the Glaceon, Megan Bloom the Meganium, and Selina Glare the Liepard. Amber, Otto, and Eve were waiting to see who their opponents were for tomorrow. After a few minutes of waiting the were given their answer. Amber would face a Vuplix, Eve will face an Accelgor. Otto has to face Megan Bloom the Meganium.

Otto's point of view

"I have to face Megan Bloom. I'm so dead." I said as I hung my head and looked down.

"You don't know that man." Bob said.

"Yeah, Amber just beat a Prinplup, and Leaf's beaten a Pidgeot. Who's to say you can't beat Megan." Anthony told me.

"Maybe you guys have a point." I told them.

"How about we help you." Leaf said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, what better training for your battle with Megan than against us." Ivy said.

"Sure, thanks guys." I told them.

-Next day

Otto's point of view

Eve and Amber won their battles easily and are moving on to the quarter finals. I'm currently on the stage watching Megan walk up the stage. She was so much bigger than me and more experienced too. On top of all that she was a grass type as well.

"And Begin." Diana said.

I decided to use aqua jet and zoomed at Megan. But before I reached her, her eyes glowed, and a blue screen appeared in front of her. I hit the screen, but it pushed me back. I got thrown back into the ground.

I struggled to my feet and saw the screen fade. I realized she used reflect to stop my aqua jet cold. "Every physical attack I make will have its power cut by half." I thought.

I then decided to use water gun, Megan countered with Petal dance and the pink petals blew away my water gun and then they blew me off my feet.

I was laying on my back and when I opened my eyes, I saw Megan falling trying to crush me with a body slam. I used aqua jet and hit her in the gut using her on momentum against her.

She landed on her back while I used aqua jet again, but the reflect stopped my attack cold. "I have to do something about that reflect." I said to myself staring at my opponent. Then I got an idea. But before I could put it in play Megan got up and used vine whip. I countered with razor shell and cut her vines.

She winced in pain, but still grabbed me and threw me onto the ground. She attacked with another petal dance, but I jumped quickly. She was clearly confused after using that second petal dance and I knew this was my chance.

I used aqua jet and started spinning, and then I used ice beam while I was spinning. I eventually froze my aqua jet and crashed into the reflect.

I shattered the screen and hit Megan hard with my ice aqua jet. She got thrown back. "Time!" I heard Diana say. I looked to the screen.

"Then winner of this incredible battle is..... OTTO!" Diana said. I saw I just inched out Megan.