Anxiety

-Next Day.

Amber's point of view

After what Eve told me about Selina yesterday, I've been a bit jumpy. I was walking toward the stadium by myself, very nervous. "Hey Amber." Someone said.

"Ahhh." I screamed and shot a fire spin at whoever was behind me. I was shocked to see I accidentally attacked Ant and Bob.

"Ow." Anthony said.

"Oh my Arceus." I screamed.

"AMBER! You just roasted Ant and Bob." Ivy yelled.

"I'm so sorry guys. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"A little well done for my liking, but other than that I'm good." Anthony said as Ivy helped him up.

"I'm good." Bob said as I helped him up.

"Just out of curiosity, why did you try to burn us alive?" Anthony asked.

"Sorry, I'm just a little anxious." I said.

"Why?" Bob asked.

"Well you know Selina Glare?" I asked.

"Sure, she's been in the Grand Festival for more than a decade." Anthony said. 

"Well Eve told me a story about Selina Glare, my next opponent, and it just freaked me out." I explained.

"Why?" Ivy asked.

"Eve said she saw Selina battle last year and she compared her to a ferocious predator. Her eyes were completely green and glowing. She was merciless." I said.

They said nothing. After ten seconds, all three of them started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked annoyed.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard." Ivy said.

"You don't have to laugh so hard." I pouted.

"I can't believe you actually think Selina Glare, is some kind of predator." Anthony said laughing.

"You wouldn't be laughing if you had to face her." I stated annoyed.

They all looked at each other, and gradually stopped laughing.

"You're right, but I still don't buy it." Bob said.

"Yeah, did Eve actually say who Selina was facing?" Anthony asked, arms crossed. 

"She said it was a Ninetails." I said confused.

"Okay there you go." Anthony said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Ninetails can learn confuse ray." Ivy said.

"So, the green eyes and ferocious battling was probably because she was hit by confuse ray." Anthony explained.

When they said that I instantly calmed down. "You know what your right guys. I can't believe I fell for that story. I should have gotten all the facts first before I jump to conclusions." I said.

Anthony's point of view

"Exactly." I told her.

"I can't wait for my battle against her. I going to be able to really test myself against her." Amber said.

"That's the spirit." Ivy said.

"Hey Amber." We all looked to see a liepard walking towards us.

"Selina." Amber mumbled with horror. "She is a little intimidating, but I wouldn't say sca- Amber?" Ivy said confused. We all turned around to see that Amber was gone. All that was there was a trail of dust leading to the stadium.