Finals

Amber's point of view.

I welcomed Eve and Otto who was rubbing his head back into the waiting room. "That was a great battle guys." I told them.

"Yeah, it was. You were great Otto." Eve said.

"Thanks, I guess. I wish I won though." Otto said disheartened.

"There's always next year." I told him.

"Yeah, you're right." Otto said. "I'm going to watch you guys in the stands. Put on a great finale." He continued.

"Will do." I said.

Otto's point of view.

I made my way to the others. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Otto." Ruby said. I took a seat next to Leaf.

"Sorry you lost." Leaf told me.

"Yeah, but I gave it my all." I said.

"No shame in that." Anthony said I nodded.

"So, it's Eve vs Amber. Who you guys rooting for?" I asked. "Since Eve beat me, I'm rooting for her." I said.

"Well Jolt, Ruby, Sam, and Chewie are also rooting for Eve. Everyone else is on team Amber." Leaf explained.

"Oh okay." I said. "No surprise Bobby is rooting for Amber, but why are you guys?" I asked Ivy and Ant.

"Amber's my best friend." Ivy said.

"Hey." Ruby said annoyed.

"One of my best friends." Ivy corrected herself.

"That's better." Ruby said.

"What about you Anthony?" I asked him.

"Amber's my friend, besides I'd feel kind of bad if she and Bob started dating and didn't root for her." He explained.

"Ivy would you please move, so I can shoot Ant with a flamethrower?" Bobby asked the Snivy.

"Ivy would please tell Bob, to man up and ask Amber out already?" Ant countered annoyed.

"That's enough." Ivy said annoyed. She used vine whip to smack them both in the back of the head.

"Oww." The brothers said.

"What are you two five?" Ivy asked annoyed.

"He started it." They Bobby said.

"He overreacted." Anthony countered.

"If you both don't stop fighting right now, I promise you I will make both of you regret it." She said threateningly.

"Yes ma'am." They both said and sat down.

"Boys." Ivy said annoyed, as she shook her head.

"What the hell just happened?" I thought to myself, as I sweat dropped.

Amber's point of view.

I was really nervous going up against Eve. But I was brought out of it when Eve got my attention. "Amber. Hello." Eve said.

"Yeah." I said.

"You, okay?" Eve asked concern.

"Just nervous." I said smiling.

"Hey, don't worry about that. Let's just try and have a good battle, okay." Eve said smiling.

"Yeah, okay." I said smiling.

No one's point of view.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're ready because it's time for the Grand Festival Finale." Diana said. The crowd cheered. "Your two finalists have battled in some of the toughest and most exciting matches in Grand Festival let's welcome." Diana said. "On the right, she's the rookie who broke all the odds. She defeated a Legend in Selina Glare and a superstar in Emma Glide. Give it up for the fire fox AMBER TRICK!" Diana said. The crowd cheered in response as Amber walked onto the stage. They stopped when Amber reached her spot on the stage. "On the left is the best of the best. She's beaten her way to the title before and she's in place to do it again. It's your reigning Top Coordinator EVE STORM!" The crowd cheered again, but much louder.

Amber's point of view.

The crowd was insanely loud, and somehow got even louder when Eve got on the stage. Eventually the quieted down and I could think. I looked at Eve, her eyes were focused. She was going to put everything she had in this battle. "Which means I have too as well." I mumbled.

"Five minutes on the clock. And BEGIN!" Diana said.

Eve jumped and spun in the air as she used swift. Her movements caused the stars to be spread out, like a volley of arrows diving at me. I used hidden power and knocked one of the stars off course. The star hit another one and soon the stars were all hitting each other and destroyed each other. Yellow lights showered the stadium as the stars broke apart.

Eve took the opportunity and used quick attack the blue light around absorbed the yellow lights giving Eve this gold aura. I used fire spin but she countered by using shadow ball causing an explosion of smoke to form.

She then broke through the resulting smoke like a beam of light and hit me hard. I was pushed back, but I didn't fall. But I took my eyes off Eve for too long and she used dig. "Damn it." I mumbled frustrated.

I thought about my next move and then I remembered what happened to Otto. "I can't shoot into the hole, but I can enter it myself." I mumbled to myself. I ran to the hole and jumped in.

I saw Eve digging above me and used flamethrower. "What the?" She said as my attack forced her out of the ground engulfed in flames. I jumped out of the hole and looked at a burned Eve. An Eve who was still standing. "Not bad." She said with a smirk.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. I then used psybeam, she jumped to dodge and used swift, raining down a star shower.

I used fire spin and created a shield with the flames. When the fires dispersed Eve hit me with a quick attack. "Damn I didn't even see her coming." I mumbled annoyed.

I then used flamethrower and she countered with shadow ball. The two moves were so strong that they dispersed into purple and red-orange lights. We both watched the lights float all around the stadium, but we were brought back to reality by Diana.

"Time." Diana said. I looked toward the screen, as did everyone else. "The winner of this fantastic finale is.... EVE!" Diana said. The crowd cheered as a response. Eve had beat me by a few points. I looked down sadly. "I lost." I mumbled, but then I smiled. "But I have no regrets." I then looked to Eve who was stumbling. "Eve!" I said and caught her.

"Thanks Amber." She said tired.

"No problem. Also, congratulations." I said smiling.

"Thanks." She said smiling. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. It sucks I lost by a few points by I didmy best you know." I told her with a smile. She smiled in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The finals have concluded, and Eve is a two time Top Coordinator. Amber did get second, and as a rookie. 

The book isn't over yet. 

Next Chapter: The Finale: Ruby, Sam, and Chewie are going to perform and close out the Grand Festival. 

See ya guys later.