Silent

Kayari's POV:

I was asleep on ky when suddenly i felt taps on my shoulder waking me up, seeing it was tay my heart skipped a beat.

She gave me a confused look, " really yari?". Before i could say a word, she walked away as i got up following after her. We ended up in her room, she was sitting on the bed and i was standing in front of her.

" Tay listen, me and ky have nothing going on atleast i think, yes we did something together last night and fell asleep on eachother but nothing else is happening", i said fidgeting with my hands.

She glared at me, " What exactly did you guys do lastnight?", i shrugged, " Umm she gave me head, that's about it", she nodded and grabbed my neck pulling me to her, " This could've been avoided if you didn't let her go that far".

" It didn't happen intentionally, it was unexpected.." i said looking at her. Her hand was still around my neck which sent chills through my body, making my pussy throb.

" Yeah whatever," she pulled me in closer and put her lips against mine, sliding her tongue in playing with mine. Her other hand rubbed my thigh and moved closer to my pussy, sliding her hand in my pants and rubbed on my clit.

I let out a quiet moan. She sucked on my bottom lip as i sucked on her tongue while quickened her pace on my clit.

This went on for a couple more minutes.

I cummed on her fingers as i was kissing her. She slid her fingers out and licked them, looking at me smiling, " So who's better? me or ky?"

I stood there looking at her for a minute, " I- umm wh- what?", she looked at me as she got off the bed, " Who was better?" .

I had to think about it, ky has done some foul things to me as a person who liked me, she did some things to tay as well.. so most likely ky only did what she did to me last night was to try and make me have feelings for her and trust her again.

Yet i feel better with tay, i knew her for awhile and liked her after our breakup, when i moved away i wanted her so much, i just liked everything about what me and tay had.

She snapped me out of my thoughts, " Hellooo?" she said looking at me, " Oh um you're better, i guarantee ky only did that last night to try and gain my trust again or make me have feelings for her" i looked at her, seeing her smirk.

I smiled and went downstairs to wake ky up. Sienna, Paris, and Kaye left early this morning.

Ky woke up, " Good you're up i ordered you food and its going to your place, everybody went home so you need to" i said looking at her.

She shrugged getting up and stretching. She walked over to me kissing me on my neck, " Ky.. it was a one time thing stop" i said turning around and moving her away.

She smirked looking at me, " I wasn't gonna do anything i just wanted to do one of your weaknesses," she wasn't wrong, neck kisses and touch in general is my weakness.

" Ugh go home" i rolled my eyes.

——————

Tay's POV:

This was the first sexual thing me and kayari did, the only thing we would do is kiss. Atleast it didn't go too far cause who knew what could've happened.

I haven't got a text from paris, sienna or kaye since they left this morning, i hope they're okay.

I went downstairs to check on yari, she was so pretty, i always thought about asking her to be mine again but i wanna wait, it's been awhile.

I smiled as i walked past her and took a seat on the couch.

My heart still belongs to yari, i've been inlove with her since we were kids, but i've been thinking about that girl paris. We've been getting close lately.

Paris didn't tell me that her and the others were leaving this morning, i only knew because i woke up and they were gone. I've been trying to text and call her yet she left me on seen, like she was giving me the " silent treatment ".

It's okay though.

The thing me and sienna did obviously didn't mean a thing which i thought it did yet it didn't cause she has a girlfriend.

Kayari's birthday is tomorrow and we all decided to throw her a surprise party, she doesn't know about it but she catches onto things very, very quickly.

I laid down on the couch, watching a movie on the tv feeling myself fall asleep.

Yari looked at me, " night mylove " she said walking over and kissing my forehead.

" Goodnight " i said as she walked out the door.

i'm just worried about who my heart will pick.