Memories

Recap :
" Call me next time, i was on my way back love.." she wiped her eyes taking her hoodie off and putting it on me, " I dont want anyone seeing it and start asking questions ".

I nodded looking down at my hands fidgeting with them. Quietly i spoke, " i love you taylen " she looked at me, " speak up" .

" I love you " i laid down on her and she rubbed my back, " I love you more " .

im safe here with my bestfriend, why am i letting what my mom said get to my head?

———————
Kayari's POV:

I woke up noticing i was still laying on tay, i didn't know i fell asleep on her last night. I sat up stretching and rubbing my eyes, and getting up walking to the bathroom.

I didn't want to think about last night, it was awful, i grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste putting some on my brush, starting to brush my teeth.

After minutes of brushing my teeth, i spit out the mouthwash i was gargling into the sink and walked back to the room laying on tay again, getting comfortable.

Tay kept me safe, she was always finding ways to make me laugh and cheer me up when im down and not feeling my best, but everything changed once i moved.

Me and tay have dated before, it was a nice and healthy relationship, she had me attached to her, i was happy, she was happy, i stayed with her everyday, laying up under her, no we never had sex or anything, we were never ready for it.

My mom had made me and my siblings pack up to move, i didn't want to leave tay because she was the only person i talked to, relationship or friendship.

But i had to end things with us, i was going to be far from her and i was going to be busy, that wouldn't have worked out for us.

We kept talking after i moved, i flew out sometimes to see her when i wasn't busy.

Now that she's moved to chicago, we can see eachother more and talk more than we did before, get our bond back.

I dont see me and tay dating ever again no matter how happy we made eachother before.

She's my bestfriend, nothing more.

Suddenly tay woke up, snapping me out of my thoughts. " goodmorning love" she said sounding like she was still tired, " morning " .

——————

After tay came back from the bathroom, she turned on a movie for us to watch sitting back down as i was on my phone laying down.

" You want to talk about last night?" she looked over at me, " No thanks im fine" i said in a direct tone.

" Paris is coming over today, to hang with us" she said to me as she watched tv, i shrugged replying with a simple " ok ". Tay made a face, noticing i was a little bothered and was trying to give off the " idc " act.

She snatches my phone out my hand, " What's your problem?" she tilted her head looking at me, " Nothing now give me my phone back tay, i said i dont wanna talk " i said annoyed.

She seemed shocked by what i just said, i never acted like this towards her, " Well ok " she handed me my phone and i looked down, " Sorry love, my head is just everywhere right now" i said as i moved my hair out of my face.

" It's alright, i knew something was bothering you" she said shrugging. Suddenly we heard the front door open and close with someone walking upstairs.

We turned to see it was paris, " Hey paris " me and tay said at the same time. " Hey guys, what's the plans for today?" she said looking happy.

" Just chill and watch movies" said tay as she made space for paris, " Um so is sienna coming too?" i said confused looking at paris.

" Yea in a bit, she wanted to apologize to tay about something, i dont know" she said getting comfortable .

Tay rolled her eyes and went back to putting on a movie.

tay better explain how she feels to sienna and that not telling her about her gf was wrong.

I got back on my phone, texting an old friend of me and tays. Her name is ky, she started getting closer to sienna after the incident and stopped talking to tay for some reason we never figured out.

Ky only kept in contact with me because she " liked " me, i never liked her back because when she started liking me.. i was with tay and she was acting weird.

I still kept her as a friend because eventually she stopped liking me when she noticed i was never going to like her. I dont see her in that way, she was like a sister to me, the way i trust her with everything.

But that doesn't matter, i just hope tay and siennas situation gets handled.. i want my friends back, like it was before.