Illinois

Tay finally arrived at Chicago, Illinois at her 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and balcony apartment. She grabbed her suitcases and luggage making her way inside taking her time to grab everything that was still in her car.

Tay's POV:

" Finally!", i finished bringing everything i had inside of the apartment sitting down on the couch as i pull out my phone calling kayari letting it ring a bit as kayari's voice started speaking, " You landed yet?"

I smiled, " Yes i did, i'm in my apartment as well, i'll send address since i need help unpacking and stuff like that" i said happily, Kayari spoke she seemed happy as well.

" Okay bet, i'll be bringing along a friend to help if that's okay love?", i didn't pay attention to what yari said as i replied with a simple " Okay, see you".

I hung up quickly to send yari my apartment address, putting my phone back into my pocket and get up starting to unbox everything.

20 minutes later.

I heard a knock at the door once i finished unpacking my clothes and putting them in my room. I walk downstairs to the door seeing kayari indeed brought help.

" Tay this is Paris, Paris this is Tay. i brought her here to help out."

I smiled softly looking Paris up and down slowly. She's so beautiful. A stud to be exact, she had locs in a high pony with a black tank, jeans and some nikes. She seemed to peep me staring at her once she spoke.

" Nice to meet you, Tay." the way she said my name made my stomach flutter a little. She said it in a soft but feminine voice. She had some bass in her voice and it fit her very well.

" Nice to meet you too, Paris. Everything is in here, come in. " i said letting her and kayari pass through, she smelled so good like lavender.

I walked over to yari seeing she started putting all the plates and stuff away in the kitchen. I turn to check on paris but she wasn't in the living room anymore.

I was kind of confused as i started walking upstairs in my room seeing she grabbed a couple boxes to unpack. " Fast huh?" i said giggling a bit.

She turned looking at me laughing softly, " I didn't wanna stand there looking a fool not doing anything. But i'll let you finish these off and i'll to down to do the rest"

I nodded catching myself looking at her lips. They looked so soft and pretty, i automatically fixed my gaze onto her face, i was shocked seeing that she was smirking.

I quickly turned my gaze and walked over to the boxes she was unpacking. " um yea thanks "

" It's cool , all good love," she said making her way back downstairs. I suddenly let out a breath i didn't know was being held.

The tension was way too strong but so bearable.

                             Kayari miller