A Wicked Secret

⚠️ SEX SCENE AHEAD ⚠️

Sienna's POV:

I literally cant figure out why i'm doing this shit..

While getting my vibrator out of the nightstands drawer, i turned to see Tay's eyes glued on me.

I took a deep breath as i slide my pants and underwear off with my back against the headboard and my legs opened good enough for Tay to see.

She smiled at me and looked in between my legs mumbling, " So pretty... and wet ", she seemed glued to it while she made eye contact with me, " Thank you.. and stop staring so hard love," i said to her breaking eye contact.

I turned on the vibrator onto level 3 ( medium ) and placed it onto my clit. I gasped softly closing my eyes rubbing the vibrator over my clit slowly and moaning softly as i open my eyes to see Tay still watching.

" mmm.. oh f-fuck" i moaned softly trying my not to moan too loudly or let loose. " relax love it's okay go ahead" i heard tay speak softly.

I bit down on my lip as i used my other hand sliding one finger in me while my vibrator buzzes more on my clit.

I started fingering myself fast curling my fingers up as i wince a little from pain yet pleasure closing my eyes again. I proceeded to grind myself against the vibrator while fingering myself faster curling my finger up just enough to hit my spot repeatedly.

" I didn't say you could cum yet, ride it out love or else," Tay said in a seductive yet serious tone.

" AH- ohh f-fuck mmm- Tay i can't please" i moaned at the top of my lungs. " okay, cum for me pretty "

As soon as she said those words, my vision goes white for a second, felt like my soul had left my body. " mmm-" i whined still riding out my cum as i rolled my eyes back looking to see i squirted & cummed all over the bed and seen Tay biting smiling and biting her lip.

" Good girl.. now stay there and let me clean you up hm?" she said as she pulled me closer to her pushing my legs back.

She trailed kisses in between my inner thighs as she reaches my pussy, sliding her tongue on my lips kissing and sucking on them both while looking up at me.

" mmm Tay i can't-" i moaned gripping onto her hair. She then used her fingers to spread my lips apart dividing her tongue in between my slit.

" AH - wait fuck Tay baby wait", I squealed tightening my grip on her hair. " Beg or i'll worsen it," she said as she started swirling her tongue inside of me quickening her pace.

" oh my fucking god please baby please mmm-" I moaned louder as i grabbed her face starting to grind up against it.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I grabbed Tay up from in between my legs pulling her into a kiss as i slid my tongue in her mouth while both our tongues fought for dominance.

I sucked on her tongue as she gave in letting me grab her by her neck choking her slightly as i flipped on top of her pulling away from the kiss with a pop.

I quickly slid my sports bra off pulling her shirt and sports bra off as i admire her body tone, she looks so beautiful.

I slowly moved my way in between her legs kissing her neck slowly finding her spot and quickly sucking on it.

" mmm sienna-" Tay moaned in my ear, letting out one of the prettiest sounds i've ever heard yet as i bite down on her neck leaving love marks down along her neck and chest.

I made my way to her breasts cupping them both as i took turns to suck and swirl my tongue on each bud.

Tay squirmed her body around as she felt me suck and lick against her pretty nipples. I let my hand roam her body reaching the hems of her shorts, i slid my hand in her boxers.

I was met by a water park, she's so wet and sensitive, i slowly rubbed my fingers against her clit moving back up to give her the most passionate kiss.

She moaned in my mouth loudly, using one of her hands to slide her boxers and shorts off giving me more access as she whined, " ahh mm sh-shit sienna stop fucking teasing me" she moans in my ear as she scratches down my back.

" TAY? SIENNA? YALL STILL HERE?" Kayari's voice boomed through the house.

Just when i was about to end that attitude she had. I quickly jumped off of tay rushing to put my clothes back on as i handed tay her clothes. " UM YEA HOLD UP" i yelled to yari.

Yari's voice was beginning to come closer and louder, " y'all in the room?" she said confused in the hall.

I snatched the cover that was on the bed throwing it into the closet looking over to see Tay was fixing up the bed, ans her clothes as she took a seat at the end of the bed and i lay down.

Just in time for yari to walk in. She looked at both me and tay with a curious look on her face, " Smells like sex in here".

I scrunched my face up looking over at tay for clarifications seeing she was doing the same thing, " girl what the hell are you talking aboit? nobody had sex, you came in here smelling like sex though"

She rolls her eyes, " yea whatever but im gonna go wash up and sleep the guest room" yari spoke.

" Ima go to sleep too im a little tired anyway.. goodnight sie" Tay said as she walked out with yari.

I can't believe this even fuckin happened .. i gotta tell ky about this.