Fresh Start

Tay orlando

                               Tay orlando

Tay sits there with her back pressed against the wall. She's feeling worse than she's ever felt before. Tears are streaming down her face as she tries to catch her breath.
——
Everything starts to get blurry as she stands up. She falls back down, Faintly hearing a very familiar voice. "Tay ! Tay ! Everything will be okay, im here, im sorry, i should've been here when you called.."

Everything goes away.

I woke up breathing heavily as i look around my room noticing i was still in my bed. While taking a few deep breath's to calm down. " Another bad dream.. that's cool i guess," i said to myself irritated it was 7:00 am. Great i woke up when i was supposed too.

I had a morning flight to Chicago today. I hate mondays , i thought to myself. I quickly pushed my covers off of me sitting up fully getting off my bed stretching. I rubbed my eyes still feeling tired.

I walked out to the bathroom looking in mirror to see myself. I grabbed my toothbrush turning the water on wetting it while grabbing my toothpaste putting a good amount on my brush and starts brushing my teeth and tongue.

After a couple minutes, I heard my phone ringing rushing to spit out the mouthwash i was gargling going to where i left my phone.

I picked my phone up off my dresser seeing it was Kayari. I smiled a little as i remembered her birthday was in a couple days, i answered to hear her very soft but very loud voice. " GoodMorning Love !! " yari always loved calling me love or my love.

" Hey yari, i was just about to take a shower, did you get enough rest?" i said to her as i look for a good looking outfit. " Lol yea of course.. had some company over last night though," she said sorta hesitant.

I laugh a bit while trying to think of what to say. " Company yari? The hell? Man ok. Besides that though, im hyped to come live in chicago " .

I smiled hearing yari let out her screams of joy. " OMG ! YES TAY! im so happy and i cant wait, we can do alot of activities since its been a while since we've seen eachother, maybe you'll even find a boo bestie! all the girls here fine af".

" Lmao, i cant wait to see you yari, im going go take my shower, i'll call you back when im at the airport, i love you ! "

I said laying my clothes out on my bed hearing yari say goodbye as she hangs up.

I shake my head while i start to undress grabbing my towels and rag going back to the bathroom. Turning on the shower as i get in feeling the hot water touch my body. I let out a soft " mm.. " feeling my body get less tense.

After getting out of the shower i grab my towel drying off- putting on cocoa butter, and deodorant with my boxers black sports bra putting on my black shorts, my black n blue shirt, and my jordans.

After getting myself dressed, i went to check on my bags and my suitcases as i start making my way out to my car putting everything in my trunk looking around at my apartment smiling, putting my phone and chargers in my pocket.

After checking if i had everything i needed, i texted the landlord letting him know i was gone and that the extra key to the house was by the flower pot.

I got into my car, starting it and pulls off checking the time to see it was almost 8 am and my flight didn't take off until 10.

Fast Forward

I was finally on my way to chicago sitting in my seat listening to music with my airpods in feeling relaxed and texting kayari updating her that im on the plane and i'll see her soon.

The pilot makes an announcement saying we're ready for takeoff, i smiled hard once that was confirmed.

Sigh, Goodbye North Carolina.. Hello Chicago.