Tension

Paris's POV:

" She's so gorgeous man," I said to myself while taking small glances over at Tay while Kayari was taking a nap upstairs. We finished helping yari unpack and we were just chilling now.

" Can you pass the remote?" Tay said as she pointed to the remote on my left, i nodded my head yes as i lean over handing her the remote.

She thanked me as she looked up at me and gave a soft teeth-less smile. As she spoke somewhat kinda jokingly

" Thank you, good girl, you gave it to me while kayari would never"

I felt myself throb like crazy at every single one of her words, I could feel my body warming up as i started to laugh softly hitting her shoulder.

" Aye man, chill with that good girl shit fr before i choke ya goofy ass" she giggled softly licking her lips and smiling a little harder showing teeth.

Her teeth are absolutely perfect, I started feeling little heartbeats just by looking at her. She's so attractive to me.

"Choke? If only you knew. " this time she spoke in a soft yet a very direct tone.

"Yeah sure," I rolled my eyes trying to play it off smoothly leaning back on the couch as she randomly changed what we were watching.

I couldn't pay attention to the show we were watching on tv, i just kept thinking about how beautiful tay is and if she would go for a stud because i'm one myself.

"would she even think to give me a chance..?" i thought to myself.

Suddenly being snapped out of my thoughts, noticing tay and yari were both in the kitchen talking and cooking. I walked up to the island to speak to them, " Well hey guys " they both looked at me with a smile on their faces, " Hey paris " they said one after another.

I noticed a tone in tay's voice, it sounded a bit soft yet very bold. I liked it.

After talking to tay and yari for a while, yari's phone rang. She was on the phone for a good minute until she finally hung up and said " Sorry guys i gotta go, Tay is it cool if paris stayed with you tonight? " , tay eyes had widened as she struggled to speak " Uh, Yea sure not a problem," i giggled quietly noticing how nervous she was.

— —

We both said goobye to yari and that we'll see her tomorrow, tay gave her a hug and i gave her a kiss on the cheek like i normally do.

I turned to tay, looking her up and down studying her trying to spot her weaknesses. Sadly out of nowhere i spoke, " Hey tay, do you like studs?" she looked at me and shrugged, " Eh, i find them attractive so i guess yea but i never dated one before" i smirked looking at her, " Well you know some studs are bad at love some are good, find the right one you'll like it".

I winked at tay and walked upstairs to go to her bedroom, i heard her following after me. I sat on her bed as she walked in and stopped to look at me confused. " What? " i said tilting my head at her. " This is my room love " she chuckled softly.

I shrugged and looked at her smiling, " So? i cant be in here? i mean i am staying the night" she nodded agreeing that what i said was true. She sat next to me on the bed and turned to me.

I could feel her eyes gazing on me as i watched what was on the tv. I started feeling a hand move around my waist very slowly as if it was trying to be sneaky i turned to see it was tay putting her hand around my waist.

" Really love?" i figured she liked that name by the way yari called her it all the time. She looked at me with a smile looking into my eyes keeping eye contact making me nervous, " Yes really " she said softly. I turned away feeling my heartbeat. She smirked looking at me, " Tell me about yourself paris" i nodded and turned back to her putting my legs on the bed, " Um well.. " . I began telling tay my backstory.

—————
Tay's POV:

As paris was talking to me about her backstory i could tell she wanted to cry a bit, i could actually feel her pain from what she'd been through.

Once she stopped i kinda stared at her trying to figure out the best way to comfort her. I immediately gave her a hug laying down on my bed with her in my arms rubbing her back to keep her calm. " Thank you tay," she said very quietly, which made me look at her " For what p? " yea i gave her a lil nickname or whatever move along.

" For listening, not everyone does that besides kayari, she's known me since we were kids just like sienna my best friend that i haven't seen in a bit" i looked at her as my eyes widened, hearing the name sienna, it sounded familiar until i realized who that actually was.

I sat up moving paris off of me and stared at her, " you know sienna?" i said in a shaky voice " Uh yea why? you know her?" she looked at me very very confused. I nodded as i spoke " Sigh, yea i trusted her with my whole life just for her to fuck it up " i looked at paris " She didn't come when i needed her while i was at my lowest, doing self harm, and dealing with my sa, yet its still love for her not everyone is going to be there for you" i said as my eyes started to water.

" Don't think about her, but im guaranteed she wishes she could've did better and that she would wanna fix things" she said to me rubbing my back. I shrugged, " i guess but i don't know, we were never really on bad terms we just stopped speaking for a while", she kissed my cheek and told me to get some rest so i can take my mind off it and that she'll talk to sienna so we could be friends again. I nodded and turned around closing my eyes falling asleep.

This is going to be hell ..

                                Paris wilson

Paris wilson