Unexpected

⚠️ SEX SCENE AHEAD ⚠️

Sienna's POV:

After a couple minutes of talking to paris, she decided to say she was going to go see where kayari was and why she never came. We said our goodbye's and she left.

I went upstairs noticing there was a second bedroom. I walked in and sat on the bed putting my bag down and taking my vibrator out. Suddenly Tay walked in and startled me, i put my vibrator in the drawer on the nightstand and she looked at me confused.

" Where's paris?" she said looking around the room, " She went to go see why kayari didn't come today" i said to her anxiously, " But what's up, what do you need?". She took a seat in the chair by the door and looked at me, " Nothing, i was just walking around".

I nodded my head and looked at her, " Um well i was gonna have some yk me time, im sure you know what i mean.." i said to her hoping she knew what i meant by that but yet she smirked, causing myself to get wetter and throb more than i was before. " Your time? As inn?" she replied.

I shook my head looking at her, " Dont be dumb man" i said to her with an attitude. She looked in my eyes and walked closer to me, " Hm.. Can i watch? I won't say anything, it'll just be between you and me.." she said in her most seductive voice.

You better be joking..

" What tay?!" i said to her shocked.

" Lemme watch you do whatever you planned on doing, i dont kiss and tell love," she said with a smile.

I mean.. what could even go wrong?

"Alright fine, you can watch and this needs to stay between us. I swear Tay is anybody knows about this, im going to beat your ass." i finally gave in to her.

" Okay whenever you're ready love." her words had me in a trance for a second as i nod my head.

I honestly didn't know she'd do this after years..