part 5: the 5th floor

Start from the beginning

"Even if they are from an unknown guild, ainz ooal gown is the strongest guild in Yggdrasil, no one else matches up to us.."

"..hm?.."

"Wait a minute.

"There is one thing I want to confirm..."

Ainz red eyes glowed as of excited.

"It's already been confirmed that other players from Yggdrasil were sent here, obviously Yggdrasil isn't a game that existed 800 years ago, meaning the players being transported at the same time but in different times in the new world is the most probable conclusion..."

"..then maybe those guys too..."

"Yes..there is just one thing that will allow you to see another day.."

"My friends...if you can confirm the existence of one of my friends.."

The dragon race is the oldest of the new world.

Their lifespan allow them to live through several generations, some of them even being alive before the age of tier magic, when wild magic was still what dominated the world.

"It's unfortunate, but those from the greed kings generation are the only ones I've come across who refer to themselves as 'players."

Ainz couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not.

Well, it didn't matter really...

"I see, then.."

"Die."

Ainz casted an incantation, and in the next moment, a magical clock took form on his back.

This was the death strengthening spell that could only be used once every 100 hours.

[the goal of all life is death]

Following it, he activated one more spell.

"[widen magic: Despair Aura]"

A black mist spread across the 200-diameter terrain like a visible breeze.

This spell known only to the overlord class who has mastered death to the truest sense had now being activated, and following it..
The clock with its hand marking the twelve o'clock began to turn...

The platinum dragon lord wasn't stupid. He could sense something seriously bad would happen once that clock stops.

Though he can't match ainz in power, he arguably had much more battle experience and was confident enough in his battle IQ as a dragon lord.