Epilogue

It’s been 30 minutes since the last message Wei Wuxian received from Lan Wangji. Together with their son Lan Yuan who was now eight years of age. Her message wrote hat they are currently on their way towards their company. 

Their company. Yes. Wei Wuxian changed his company from Yiling Laozu Corp to Wei - Lan Corp ever since he married Lan Zhan. Even though Lan Zhan did not agree to it since she wasn't  part in building the company, Wei Ying still insisted that he should change the company name since they are married now. It just didn't feel right to take ownership of it on his own since he's not alone in life anymore. He is one half of the whole, while Wangji is his other half. In other words, they are two becoming one flesh.

He replied with something like ' I’ll be waiting! Drive safe!! Love you two!! ‘ ending it with heart emojis. 

Lan Zhan didn’t reply but she didn’t need to. Because she knows that Wei Ying already knows how much she loves him. 

Smiling, Wei Ying swiped on his phone as he looked at their pictures over the past years. 

Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing who passed by Wei Ying’s office saw him smiling from the inside like an idiot. His door was opened, you see. That is why people can easily see him from the outside. Knocking on the opened door sideways, Jiang Cheng uttered. " Hey Wei Ying, what are you smiling about? “ 

Hearing that, the man perked up to look towards the voice. With a smile, he greeted them. " Hey guys! "

“ That better not be another woman Wuxian. I’ll definitely crush you before Lan Zhan can. Nobody cheats around my circle of friends. And especially, nobody should treat Lan Zhan unjustly before my eyes.  “ Wen Qing said, but they know that she’s just kidding. 

That elicited a gasp from the man. He then got up from his seat and walked towards the now married couple. They got married months after A-Yuan was born. 

“ I could never! I even planned to stay widowed if ever Lan Zhan really did *ahem* died in the past! “ he says, only feeling quite painful at remembering what happened in the past.

Rolling her eyes, Wen Qing replied. “ You better. “

“ I do! I was just looking at our pictures. Look! “ he said enthusiastically as he showed them his phone. “ Isn’t my child a cute one? Ah, I can’t help but remember the first time I held him in my arms. “ 

Wen Qing can’t argue with that. But that doesn’t stop her from crossing her arms saying, “ Fine. But how is it that even after eight years, there’s still no second child? “

That made the man halt from looking dreamy.  “ I..we..uhmm.."

The woman raised a brow at that. 

“ I don’t.. I don’t know. But that doesn’t mean I love her less! And aside from that, our sex life is still very much active!  Thank you very much! “ the man says, making Jiang Cheng choke. 

“ Tsk. And you’re still shameless as ever, Wei Wuxian. But, you two should talk about it. She might be wanting that second child too. She’s just waiting on you. “ 

“ Yeah. You know how your wife is. She never says what she wants. Only waiting for you to decide on something and then she just goes along with it. “

Wei Ying can’t help but agree with them. His wife does never ask for anything even though Wei Ying has given her the freedom to do whatever she wants to do with him and what he has. She only faithfully does her part at being the best wife and mother she can be. Making Wei Ying’s heart melt in any possible way.