Chapter 6

" Your daughter? Yes! Yes my lord! It was her!  It was her who wants to bring you to ruins! To bring you to jail! Ha-ha!" Xie Lian said sounding maniacally.

Lan Zu's eyes went wide as he went silent. Wangji? She wants me in jail?! What crap is this woman talking about! And with this manical state, does she think she wants him to believe that?!

" Why you! How dare you accuse my daughter! " he said pointing a finger at her.

" It's true my lord! If you're not convinced, then you should just go ahead and check her room for the evidences. Then if it's not there, check my room afterwards! "

" You insolent bitch! " Lan Zu said feeling  enraged and raises a hand to slap Xie Lian but the sound of the door opening made him pause. He turned his angry face towards the intruder.

'Wangji?' he thought seeing his daughter standing at the opened door.

" Wangji, why have you come? I'm still busy you see. " Lan Zu said calming a bit and put his raised hand down as he saw Wangji walk inside  his office.

" Father, do as she says. " Wangji replied and paused from her walk.

Lan Zu frowned at what he heard.

" What do you mean do as she says? Do you think I'll let her accuse you?! I believe nothing of what she just told me! She's just making up stories! "

" My lord, I think the young miss is right. We need to search immediately. Ms. Xie must be   bailing some time for her accomplices at this moment, to finish what they needed to do. We have to move now.  " Feng Hui uttered from where he has been listening silently to the side of the room.

" Very well. I will come with you. "

~~~~

" Perfect! Perfect! You've done well Shen Yuan, my dear! " Wei Wuxian uttered with a british accent filled with delight as he looked at his face on the mirror in front of him where he was sitting.

Shen Yuan, the one responsible for his make over, rolled her eyes at him.

" Yeah yeah. It would have been perfect for me too,  hadn't you given me a hard time althroughout the make over session. " Shen Yuan replied as she gathered her make up tools and cosmetics back to it's kit.

Wei Ying turned his head to face Shen Yuan. 

" Aiya Shen shen! You know me! I'm not good with sitting still! "

" Well, you better practice sitting still now lest the young miss sees how you behave exactly like her husband and decided to examine you in secret."

Wei Ying gasp like the dramatic person he is.

" You're right! She did mention it to me once that my disguise looks like my female counterpart!"

" See? "

" Sigh. Seems like this is gonna be much harder than I thought. But no matter! I have to persevere! For my wife and my offspring. And also, for the economy!"  Wei Ying said in enthusiasm raising his right hand in a fist.

" *snorts* Come now and get up you silly man. Let's head on to shop for your new clothing. "

" Hai hai sensei! "

~~~~~

Luo Binghe entered the operating room where Hua Cheng is. He saw him intently listening to the other line. His attention undivided.

" Cheng xiong. " Binghe called him and Hua Cheng turns his head to look at him. The voices and happenings on the other line continuing to be heard.

" What is it? "

" You okay? "

" Yeah "

" You sure? "

" Yeah why? "

" Olaf? Is that you? " Binghe said .

Hearing that, Hua Cheng was a bit speechless from the reply. Afterwards, he responded sounding amused.

" Man, that's so unlike you. "

" Haha No matter.  You seem worried somehow "

" Is that so? Can't help it I guess " he said looking back at where he was looking at before Binghe came to the room. 

" Don't worry. Surely everything will work out just fine. With God's help. "

" Mmm.. Hope so. "

Luo Binghe patted his left shoulder. Then pulled away to sit beside him.

" Why are you here though? Why aren't you with them? Got kicked out?  " Hua Cheng asked feeling a bit better than earlier. For as what Binghe said, he did feel worried. Feel worried as he listened to the conversation inside the Lan Mansion.