Chapter 17

“ What the actual Fu** did he do to the two of you?! “ Lan Zu said after hearing what Lan Xichen just uttered.

No wonder the Lan Siblings look like sausages. There were bad looking bruises at their arms and legs as well. Wen Rouhan must have broke their joints and ligaments as a form of freaking discipline. Lan Xichen coughed a bit making Lan Zu come out of his anger state.

“ The Fu**! But no matter. Let us come out of here first. Just where the heck is Feng Hui?! “ He said as he continue to shoot at the chains tied to his children’s wrists and ankles.
Almost after he said this, he heard footsteps coming from behind him making him froze.

What the Fu**! Is he back already?! Lan Zu thought thinking that Wen Rouhan is back.

“ Here I am my lord. Apologies for the delay. “ Said the voice that can only belong to Feng Hui. Lan Zu felt relieved at that saying, “ what the Fu** Feng Hui! You scared the sh** out of me! Come here and help me carry them. You carry Xichen. I’ll carry Wangji. “

“ Hai. “  said Feng Hui monotonely.

With that, they immediately went downstairs carrying the Lan Siblings. Lan Xichen passed out again while Wangji is still unconscious.

“ The Fu** how dare he touch them especially Wangji! I hope her pregnancy will not be affected by this. Fu** that psychopath! “

“ Pardon my lord? Pregnancy? The young miss? “

“ Yeah. She’s a wife isn’t she? Doesn’t wives get pregnant? “

“..”

“ Uhmm..of course sir. "

“ You may be wondering why I know about it when Wangji didn’t tell me. Its because I was there when my sister in law got pregnant. I saw how she looked like. How pale she is. Her reactions to certain food. Wangji may not be so subtle but I’ve lived long enough to notice the small quirks of her face. And that’s where I knew that she’s currently pregnant. “

“ I see. “ Feng Hui replied.

They finally arrived downstairs. But then before they could even reach the door, there was a loud BOOM!

--------

After Wei Wuxian got the signal from Feng Hui, he immediately caused a ruckus using a bomb, throwing it where they won’t be hurt. This is part of their plan where in if Wen Rouhan still won’t allow Lan Zu to get in, they will cause a ruckus and make whoever was assigned outside the house guarding will come towards the noise and Lan Zu can finally enter in and talk with Wen Rouhan.

Shen Yuan and Luo Binghe  were the ones monitoring Lan Zu from the inside making sure that he really is helping them free the Lan Siblings via Wei Wuxian’s request. The man just still can’t find it in himself to trust him fully making Lan Zu roll his eyes at him.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were with Wei Wuxian on the ready for the battle to come. They concealed themselves somewhere where they can’t be seen immediately.

“ Lan Zu’s in. Wen Zhuliu and several men are coming here. “ they heard Shen Yuan spoke through the wireless earphone device they put on their ear.

“ Got that! Well guys, are you ready to fight? Hahaha” said Wei Ying, making Shen Yuan roll her eyes. The others merely chuckled at that.

Truth be told, they saw Wen Zhuliu and Wen Rouhan’s men coming. Behind them were Lan Zu’s men as well. Each of them held a rifle in their hands except for Wen Zhuliu. But the agents didn’t need rifles. Nevertheless, they can fight and steal rifles from them.