Chapter 5

A blonde wearing a white dress, is currently walking with feminine strides towards a room. They twirled like a ballet dancer as they reached their destination. They then stretched out their right hand and turned the door knob, opening the door wide. They entered the room and the people inside turned their heads to look towards them.

" Wei Xiong! " said one of the man in the room. He is Luo Binghe.

" Binghe, old man! You look forlorn! What happened?" said the blonde who is actually Wei Wuxian in his disguise state.

Truth be told, the two men seems to have been dismayed for some reason.

" The cameras have been found. Lan Zu is suspecting Xie Lian for doing it. "

" Oh? I see! How great this would be! Lan Zu just made the change of plans easier for me! " he said enthusiastically making the two men look at him curiously.

" What do you mean?" asked Hua Cheng.

Wuxian grinned and said, " What I mean is that...."

Flashback..

" Why did you left him then? " Wei Ying asked and waited for a response.

But then he was met with silence.

He wasn't really expecting for Lan Zhan to humor him. So he was fine when he was met with silence. But then after a few moments, Lan Zhan spoke.

" Have to do something. "

" You have to do something? I see. Did he knew about it? Did you tell him?" he asked again.

Lan Zhan shook her head.

" But why, honey? I heard married couples shares everything to each other! *giggles* Must be nice to be married! But no matter, why didn't you tell him about it? "

" Don't want to endanger him."

" But what if he is willing to put himself at risk just so he can be by your side protecting you ? You know how men are! So protective of their wives hahaha! "

Lan Zhan once again, shook her head. Wang Xian sighed.

" So, you'd rather be in danger and maybe, God forbid it to happen, you die at some point and your husband still won't know about it, until sometime later? Wangji dear, isn't that just cruel? " Wang Xian said in a gentle manner but truthfully, Wei Ying wants to lash out, wanting to release his groanings on the inside. Fortunately he stopped himself.

Lan Zhan turned her head to look at Wang Xian and blinks.

" Apologies dear! Hahaha I spoke out of the line! "

" It's fine. Many thanks for speaking on his behalf. " she said then turned her head to look at the opened window again.

You've really made up your mind Lan Zhan didn't you? Very well then. If that's what you want, then I'll also do what I want.

End of Flashback

" You'll replace Xie Lian? "

" Yup! My disguise work just fine so I think I'm safe from being found out by Lan Zhan or Lan Zu. "