chapter 51 (finale)

Ethan and the others were waiting for your return as they were getting anxious.

"Y/n"

"She will come back right?"

Rose said as ruby write something as she show it to them.

"She will"

"This is little y/n were talking about, of course she would come back"

Esther said as she kept herself composed but deep inside she is worried as well.

"She said she'll come back"

"Y/n is keeping her word, she don't break promises"

"Honey, I'm worried about y/n"

Mia said as she look at mother Miranda.

"I don't feel her disappearing which means she's still alive"

Mother Miranda said but she wasn't sure about that. She just don't want mia to get worried too much as y/n is a woman of her word.

"Maybe we should look-"

Before Chris could finish his sentence bats started coming in from the window as it slowly form into y/n.

They got surprised but soon smiled as they saw y/n while y/n just groan as she stood up.

Just then she look at them as she gave them a smile.

"I'm back~"

They suddenly went towards me as little flower was the first one to hug me then my brother then the others as we fell down.

I groan as I can hear them sobbing as I chuckled at them then hug back.

"We're worried sick, dumbass"

Claire said as she kept hugging me.

"Men were sick worried about you"

Chris said.

"What matter is your back sis"

Ethan said.

"Welcome back little y/n"

Esther said as she smiled at me.

"Welcome back auntie"

Rose said.

"I'm back"

Mother Miranda then approach us as she smiled at me.

"Good to have you back, y/n"

~~~

Later I excuse myself to them as I immediately went to the dimitrescu. I encountered with Heisenberg who was in the kitchen drinking beer.

He kept drinking due to how worried he was to me that's why. He then saw me as he drop the wine and immediately went to me.

"Bitch I thought your dead!"

He said as he gave me a hug while I just chuckled at him.

"I never die"

After that I excuse myself to him as he smiled and told me good luck as I use vampire speed to get fast to the girls.

Meanwhile in the dimitrescu. They were all quiet as M'lady was looking at the window while holding a glass of red wine and on the table was another glass but empty as she was waiting for you.

Bela was looking at the rose you always give her everytime you went on a date. Cassandra looking at her sickle remembering the time when you always hunt together.

Daniela looking at her book, can't even focus on reading since she misses you when you let her lean on your chest while you both read together.

"My love..."