chapter 20

After that short sibling reunion, Ethan decided to take me to his hide out. He is so confused at first when I told him about Esther being the other me.

But after explaining it to him, he finally understand it, not long we have reached his hide out.

I can say it's just a normal street which is full of lycans, the lycans were human and was patrolling the street.

"Impressive"

I said as my brother took us to a small bar. When we got inside, the scent was full of lycans. They were drinking and laughing, dancing and singing like a normal people.

On the counter I can see Karl was the bartender, he was pouring some glass until he looks at us.

Ethan smiled at him as he approach him and we just followed him.

"Welcome back, Ethan"

He immediately gave my brother a kiss on the lips as I just chuckled at them.

He then look at me suspiciously as he asked Ethan.

"Who is this two, vampire?"

Suddenly it all went quiet as the lycans start turning their attention to me and Esther.

"Don't worry, Karl. It's my sister and her friend"

"Sister? You mean Y/N!"

Karl yelled as he was shocked that I'm alive. All the lycan gasp when they heard me being alive.

"Is it that surprising that I'm back?"

"Yes, it is surprising. Now come here you!"

He immediately went and gave me a hug that I was caught off guard. The lycans start smiling as my brother just smiled too.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming too.."

"I'm so glad your back, have you met my niece? Because they sure miss you as well as my sister"

"Don't worry,Karl. I have met them first before my brother and you because Bela said your hard to find"

"Well she's right"

He said as he sign the lycan to continue their party as the music starts again.

We sat on the counter as Ethan starts getting some tequila and whiskey as he start pouring our glass.

He then gave me the tequila as I just smiled at him.

"I'm glad you remember my favorite drink"

"Of course I remember it, I'm not that old to forget"

"Really? Cause it's been 8 years since I'm gone"

"Yeah you have miss a lot of my birthday"

"Oh brother, your all grown up for some birthday party"

"I'll never get old, I'm a vampire"

"Yeah"

We then cheers as we all drink our shot and put down the shot glass in unison.

We then start laughing as we talk about some stuff of what I miss while I'm dead for a long time.

Of course the fun is short as we heard the news on the tv. The lycans went silent as well as us.

The news was about another person who was attacked by another animal but we all know who attack the victim.

"The killing of peoples are getting huge...he have to stop count dracula asap"

My brother said as we look at him. I then start to pour my glass as I drink it before putting it down.

"Well it's about time, we make a move"

"We can't be reckless"

Karl said.

"I know that's why, we need a plan"