chapter 35

"this place..."

I look at my surroundings and there's no doubt about it. This place is where I use to live with step douche.

*This hallucinations looks so real*

Suddenly I heard a loud bang on the door and I got surprised. It was me, I was crying while I have bloods all over me.

"What have I done?"

She kneel to the ground while someone was approaching her. My blood boil when I saw who it was.

"Really now? You can't stop hunting me even if your dead"

"Father....no more....I don't want to kill innocent people...."

Step douche suddenly punch her as she fell on the ground. He then step on her face while looking at her down.

"Vampires are supposed to not have feelings, my daughter"

"Well I gotta thank you for that, step douche"

I said while I look at my old self still crying.

"God am I this crybaby when I was still pure?"

"Come now child, you still have more to learn"

Step douche said while he dragged the old me back to that mansion or should I say hell.

I went towards the mansion as I saw another one when I went in. I saw mom, she suddenly slap the old me while looking at her with horror.

"Don't call me mom, you monster!"

"But mom...I am still your daughter"

"Not anymore"

I can see the hurt in her eyes as my old self grip her shirt.

"Your not okay being with me because I'm a monster but your okay being with that douche who's the one that turn me into this"

"Don't you dare blame him from what you become"

"I know you've been compelled but please for once tried fighting it mom!"

"Get away from my face"

My other self lost faith in mom as she immediately left and went upstairs. I followed her as I saw her crying in my room.

Then I saw Ethan took a peek on the door while he look at my old self with mix emotions.

"This is the time when I needed you the most, brother"

Ethan was about to go in when someone grab him by the shirt. It was step douche he was looking at Ethan down.

"You and her are much different, your weak and she's strong"

"She's still my sister, asshole!"

"She's my daughter now and your just a piece of garbage that needs to be clean"

"If only I knew that those juice are-"

"But you don't"

Ethan couldn't speak no more as he smack away step douche hand while he walk away.

"That's right, no low level creature like you should be with her"

After that step douche went in as my old self suddenly wipe her tears while step douche look at her disappointed.

"I told you to turn off your emotions, my daughter"

"I-im sorry...."

"Perhaps I need to remind you again"

Step douche took some whiplash as he suddenly whip my old self multiple times.

~~~

"I guess Henry is right"

Harvey said as he still guard you while your still in those hallucinations.

"I should leave and take Daniela, I know Henry will only take Bela so I guess I should just finish off the middle child"

Harvey was about to go when someone grab him by the neck.

"How-"

"Do you think taking me back to the past would break me?"

I then kick him that sent him flying as I stretch my neck.

"You gotta think more than that"

He then got out of the broken trees as he look at me with murderous intent.

"Well you won't break a person who's already broke"

I then split myself into two as he giggled.

"Oh? Is it difficult for you to fight me alone"

"Please I fight you and your brother earlier and you can't even match me, this clone will protect the girls while I'm busy with you"

"Like hell you will!"

He then went to my clone as I punch him back while I slowly approach him.

"Go now"

My clone nods as she use vampire speed to leave while I just look at Harvey.

Harvey then charge at me as he blow a punch at me when I dodge it as I kick him in the stomach and throw him away.

He then start to levitate as I got surprised.

"It's time I finish you off with my power"

"Like what? Levitate Infront of me?"

Suddenly I was sent flying that I hit multiple trees.

"Ah telekinesis. touchè Harvey, touchè"

I was suddenly pulled towards him as he was about to attack me but I manage to dodge it as I let out my bats.

I created the bat tornado again as harvey got shocked. He then tried to use his power on my bats but to no avail.

"You can't escape the grim reaper, Harvey"