chapter 2

"so did you find information,Rosie?"

Esther Immediately ask as rose look at the bat tornado in the mountains.

"Well some people say if we come near the bats it immediately attack us until we're far away from them"

"Oh interesting~"

Rose just rolled her eyes as Esther laugh before they decided to go to the mountains.

While walking Esther immediately start a conversation.

"So Rosie do you have a plan?"

"Not really though since the bats won't let anyone near auntie"

"How bout you use some spells? You have study witchcraft right?"

"Yeah but I'm still new to this witchcraft but I do have one plan though"

"Oh? What is it?"

"I was thinking of having you as a bait"

"I'm sorry what?"

"What? You won't die anyway"

"Still I can feel the pain though!"

"Well that is nice to see though"

"Excuse me?"

Rose giggled while Esther just sigh at her, later they reached the mountains. Rose got surprised on how huge the tornado bats is from up close.

"Auntie..just wait a little longer"

Rose said as she start to look at the bat tornado and slowly walk up close to them.

"Be careful Rosie"

Esther said while rose nods, she tried getting close as one of the bats immediately went to her.

Rose was about to walk back when the bats just stop Infront of her while it examine her.

Suddenly the bat made a noise as the other bats start making way for them. Rose smiled as she look at Esther who was shock and impressed to rose.

"Not bad, Rosie"

Esther said as she gave rose a pat on the head before they immediately walk through the bat tornado.

They saw the huge hole down were y/n buried herself 8 years ago.

"Well we need a way to go down there"

Esther look at rose as Esther immediately appeared her bat wings.

"No, no way"

"Yes way"

Esther immediately took rose and fly down inside the mountains as they went to search were y/n lies.

Once they got down there esther put rose down as rose hold her puke while Esther rolled her eyes on rose.

Later rose felt normal again as she look at her surroundings and it's dark.

"It's so dark"

"Not for me"

Esther said while rose said some spells and suddenly a small light appeared Infront of them.

"I'm impressed, Rosie"

With that they decided to search y/n's body inside the mountains. Hours went by and Esther start taking the huge rock away while they search y/n's bodies.

"We've been searching for hours now, were could little y/n's body be?"

"The huge rock might have covered her, we should just kept searching"

While they were searching rose notice some bats just resting above from the corner.

She got suspicious and suddenly she saw a glimpse of light on the corner as she immediately look at the corner.

"Uhm Esther"

"Yes, Rosie?"

"I think I found auntie"

"You have?"

Rose walk towards and saw it was the dagger that was causing the little light and lies there is y/n's corpse.

Esther then stood beside rose as she kneel down and look at you.

"It's been a long time little y/n"

"What shall we do now?"

"I don't know really, maybe pull out the dagger?"

"Can't you pull it?"

"This dagger are forbidden to touch by a mere vampire I cannot touch it unless I wanna die"

Rose just nods at Esther while she kneels down and slowly grab the dagger.

She immediately pulled out the dagger from your heart as some memories start showing in rose minds.

It was your memories on her father and the dimitrescu. Rose immediately drop the dagger as Esther touch rose on her shoulder.

"Is something wrong Rosie?"

"No, it's just...I saw... auntie's....memories.."

They look at you as they cock their eyebrows because it didn't do anything as your still laying there dead.

"Well what do we do next?"

"Uhm wait for her?"

Rose then look at you as she notice something that your hair is turning into a silver white and your getting more paler than before.

She immediately got worried as she immediately check you.

"Esther, I think we did it wrong"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean look at her"

Esther look at you as she notice your hair color and skin.

"Oh shit, your right something is wrong"

"What shall we do?"

"I don't know, maybe tried finding a spell to reverse this,whatever is happening to her"

Rose immediately took her spell book and start searching for a spell to stop whatever is happening to you.

Esther suddenly notice the bats were getting noisy. She got suspicious and when she was about to look, she immediately got shock when your nowhere to be seen.

"Uhm Rosie"

"I'm still searching"

"Little y/n is missing"

"What?"

Rose then look to see you have disappeared as the bats Immediately fly everywhere and start circling them.

They tried making the bats away and suddenly someone grab rose as she hit the wall.

"Rosie!"

Rose immediately look to see you holding her by the shirt while your red eyes are showing as you look at rose with hunger.

Just when your about to Bite rose, rose immediately called you.

"Auntie y/n it's me, rose"