My mouth strokes over his ear as I whisper, "Allora mettiti in ginocchio, vita mia.[Then get on your knees, my life]"

I force myself to pull away from him, only to see a teasing smile on his face.

His head is leaned to the side, his tongue rolling against the inside of his cheek as he lifts his eyebrows.

"Qualsiasi cosa per te, amore mio.[Anything for you, my love.]" His husky voice teases me, catching me off guard.

I didn't know he would actually do it?

Just kidding, I know he would do anything for me.

My eyes expand when he slowly begins kneeling before me, his eyes glued on my face as he does so.

"You look so good under me," I flirt and he hums, "Mhm, I do?"

He shakes his head slowly before his fingers hook around my pants, "May I?" His voice is sweet and pleasant.

"Yes." I breathe, looking down at him, "Also, weren't you angry five minutes ago?" I chuckle.

He unzips my pants, pulling them down harshly, "Amore, who says I'm not angry anymore?"

I ignore his words and step my legs out of my pants before throwing them somewhere in the room.

My heart starts racing in my chest when Silas rubs my thighs before spreading my legs.

"Already soaked I see," He chuckles, noticing my damp underwear.

My whole body shivers when his lips brush over my right thigh, kissing it gently.

He pulls his head back again, his hands latching around my underwear as he jerks them down in an immediate motion.

I pull them off completely, tossing them on the ground too.

The coldness touching my core makes me want to press my thighs together but before I could, Silas' hands are already wrapped around them.

"Put your leg on my shoulder." He demands and I inhale deeply before doing as he said.

I put my right leg over his shoulder, leaning my back against the wall.

A shiver rides up my backbone when Silas presses his lips to my thighs, leaving sweet kisses on the delicate skin.

I throw my head back heaving a sigh when I feel his soft lips come intact with my clit that's begging for his touch.

I hear him chuckle before he places another kiss on the bundle of nerves. I whimper at his actions while he grips the leg that's over his shoulder tighter.

A moan escapes my mouth when his wet tongue flickers over my clit, licking down my folds as he opens my legs wider.

My hand unintentionally land in his hair, tugging him closer.

I can even feel his smirk against my cunt as he licks his way back up my slit, his warm tongue whirling around my clit making me moan louder.

My chest rises and sinks too fast as the grip on his hair only tightens. His tongue makes its way back up to my clit, giving it more attention.

My eyes urge shut when I feel his fingers stroke up and down my slit.

A scream fills the room when he enters two of his fingers inside of me without a warning, not giving me a chance to take in everything that is happening.

I whine when I feel his tongue leave my clit but a moan flees from the back of my throat again when he speeds up the pace of his fingers inside of me.

My body jerks when he pushes them knuckles deep inside of me, hitting my g-spot on purpose.