This was afterwards. I was falling from a high place and someone tried to pull me up. But I was the only one here who knew that fact.

"Do you see this?"

I rolled up my sleeves and held out my bruised wrist to the Crown Prince. At first he looked as if he didn't understand anything, but then he quickly frowned.

"What the hell is this? Who dares to..."

The Crown Prince asked me in a slightly angry voice.

"You really don't remember, do you?"

I asked with a deliberately cold look on my face.

"What? What do you mean?"

The Crown Prince asked with an incomprehensible look on his face, which quickly hardened. Looking at his expression, it seemed that there was something that just came to his mind.

"No way......"

"Your Highness did this."

I cut off the Crown Prince's words and assured him. He looked shocked.

I continued to speak.

"That day, His Highness defended Claire, pulled my wrist, threw me to the floor, and accused me loudly in public. Not anyone else, but your fiancée, Your Highness."

".....!"

The Crown Prince opened his eyes wide in surprise.

His blue eyes looking at me turned black with guilt.

Even though the morality and justice he usually pursued was hypocritical, it wouldn't be easy for him, with his high self-esteem, to face and admit his mistakes.

He opened his mouth with a very painful look on his face.

"What I did was..."

"Whatever Your Highness' intentions might be, what matters is the fact that His Highness actually did it."

He tried to explain, but it was a cliché that I didn't need to hear anyway, so I cut him off mid-sentence and continued.

My words ended and the Crown Prince was speechless for a while. His expression, unlike before, showed a hint of nervousness in his very dark and narrowed brows and tightly closed lips. The Crown Prince needed to face his mistakes properly. Moreover, I needed to make him feel indebted to me. That way, I would have a slight advantage in future relationships.

I couldn't care less about the shock and guilt he had. It must be very embarrassing to talk to me in such a violent way again.

"My pride was crushed and my reputation fell to the ground that day."

"...!"

The Crown Prince's face contorted.

I thought I was being too hard on him, but I knew very well that if I didn't settle it clearly this time, it would happen again next time.

"I think you are ........."

The Crown Prince slurred his words with a confused expression. He was silent for a moment before opening his mouth again.

"I did not think you would go to such extreme choices. What can I do to relieve your anger?"

"I don't want to receive an apology like a bow. His Highness will have to figure out for himself what he must do."

The Crown Prince nodded with an indifferent look on his face.

"What do you mean I made extreme choices. I'm afraid you misunderstood something, but the fall that day was an accident."