Announcement 3

To everyone who reading and waiting of my story, I want to said that I'm sorry. I know that you all waiting of my story. I'm sorry for not update. But in truth, I want to tell you that this story was on hold. It will take time for me to continue this story.

I had never said that I won't continue this story. I will but not now. I'm promise that I will back to update this story when I done of my business. I had never thought that you like my story and make you wait the next chapter. I know that I take a long time to update the other chapter. But I don't know when time I will do this story. It was complicated for me. I was happy that you like my story and ask me to update. I'm really appreciate it. Thank you for like my story. But I just hope you understand my situation that I'm complicated with important thing I need to do. I had admit that there were many stories that I write. But some of them I need to focus and some of them that I need to hold.

I just hope you understand. Thank you for your comment about my story. I really appreciate it. Just wait a little bit until I update next chapter. Please do not comment any negative about this. If you do, then please leave. I don't have time for your behavior. If you have a problem, I suggest you leave. I don't want to fight against you. I don't want to have any problem with you. Sorry if my english not good. I'm not good in english, so I hope you understand.

Thank you.