Chapter 6

The memory had appeared showing them where Naruko walking to the training ground. Naruko was look at Sakura who sitting down with Naruto and Sasuke who stand leaning himself against a tree. Sakura was look up at Naruko who look calm. "Why you late, Naruko? You had already heard what Kakashi-sensei said to us come early in the morning. Right?" Said Sakura softly at Naruko. Naruko was sigh as she know about it. "Yeah, I know that. But it was clearly that Kakashi-sensei not here yet. Am I right?" Said Naruko calmly make Sakura annoyed thinking about Kakashi. Sakura seem agree with Naruko as Kakashi not here yet. A few minutes later, Kakashi finally appear which make Sakura and Naruto yelling on him while Naruko and Sasuke just look bored on their face. Kakashi was make an excuse to them as he know they won't accept his excuse. Kakashi was explain about the survival training before he begin. Naruto was going to do by himself as the others were hiding theirself.

Naruko was bored at her brother make older Naruto sweat drop at her sister. "What an idiot of my brother. He had never know what this test. Should I ask him to join me? But knowing Naruto, he won't accept me unless Sakura with me. I will asked the other to help me since this is a teamwork. But I guess it was useless since they will rejected me. What should I do? I want to help them but they won't accept it. What a shame of them. Sasuke want to be strong by himself to kill him. Sakura will reject me if Sasuke not here. I don't know what to do even I have a plan. I guess that I won't do it and see what happen. I think that I will see it without doing anything." Said Naruko lowly before she watch Naruto. Older Naruto and the others were understand why Naruko not doing anything in that test because she know what she think was true. They can't denied it anyway. Boruto and Sarada were look at them with a disappoint face. Sakura seem feel guilty about that as she just look away from them. Same to Naruto and Sasuke. 

The test were over as Kakashi told that no one get any bell as he glance at Naruko. He was look at her before he speak. "Why you not doing anything, Naruko? Why don't you fight me to get bell when you have a chance? Why you just watch it, Naruko? Care to tell us why?" Said Kakashi as he not look away from Naruko. Naruko was sigh lowly before she look at him. "Why should I, Kakashi-sensei? It was useless. I know what this test truly but even I know what is it, I don't think that I can asked them to help me. You know why? Because if I did, they will reject me no matter what. Naruto want to be hokage so he won't asked my help. Sakura want to be with Sasuke but since Sasuke not with me, she will not doing together with me. Sasuke want to achieve his purpose to kill someone so he want to do it alone and will not doing together with me. So I will said that was useless, Kakashi-sensei. No matter how many time I will convince them, they will not listen to me. I know them very well, Kakashi-sensei. I had make analyze what will happen. And I guess that I was right about it, Kakashi-Sensei. It was easy because I want to see them to taste their pain for not doing together. It may a cruel but it will be experience for them. To answer why I not fight you to get the bell because I can defeat you easily but I need them to help me, Kakashi-sensei." Said Naruko calmly make them speechless even Kakashi also same too looking at Naruko. 

Sarada and Boruto were amaze of Naruko. They were know that Naruko was a smartest ninja as they going a mission with her. She was good in make any plan which her plan always successful. Her analyzing was really amazing for them. That's why, they want to be like Naruko. Older Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were look down still ashamed to think of their stupidly. Kakashi was snapped out his stupid face as he coughed a little agree with her. "I guess that you're right. You was really good to analyzing of your teammates, Naruko." Said Kakashi lowly make Naruko silent. She doesn't saying anything as Kakashi make a new rule. Naruto get tied in a pole as Kakashi tell them do not give food to Naruto before he left. Naruko decided to broke the rule as she give a food to Naruto but he refuse as he doesn't want to failed Naruko. Sasuke was also offer his food to Naruto following by Sakura. Before Naruto get a chance to eat, Kakashi had appeared scaring them except Naruko who rolled her eyes. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were told Kakashi that they were a team make Kakashi passed them. Kakashi had explain to them make Naruko smile softly. They were left leaving Naruto as he yelling make Naruko sigh as she throw a kunai cutting the rope freeing Naruto which he running hugging Naruko from behind. "Urgh, what a pain." Mutter Naruko as she let him anyway.

The scene was change another place where Naruko walked with her team as they escort Tazuna to his home. Naruko seem relaxed by herself as she glance at the puddle make her scowled. She was pretend that she don't know anything as she know that Kakashi noticed of it. As they walked, two ninja had crushed Kakashi as they teared him up scared of Sakura. Naruto was freeze himself don't know what to do. Naruko was let out her chain from her back and launch toward them. It was stop them from hurting Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna. Sasuke was helping Naruko fighting them. Her chain was protect her no matter what even her enemy tried to hurting her but her chain won't let it get through of her. Boruto and Sarada were never stop to amaze of Naruko's strength. Before the other going to approach Naruto, Kakashi had knocked him fast make him faint while the other get knocked by Naruko. The enemy had been tied as Kakashi investigate them. Naruto doesn't get hurt because Naruko's chain. Sasuke had mocked Naruto make him angry want to yelling on him but stop as Naruko glare at him. Kakashi was explain to them about a true mission make Naruko sigh.

Naruko already know what happen to a mission and figured that Tazuna keeping something from them. Naruko was walked over Tazuna as she glare anger at him make him flinch in fear. "You should tell a truth in this mission, old man. And now, you see what happen. You near to get us died! No, you near to get my brother in danger! I don't know if we can continue this mission or not since it was A-rank. We're still ninja but it's up to my team. If it was me, I won't go this mission and back to Konoha." Said Naruko in harsh tone. Tazuna feel scared at Naruko as he look pleading to Kakashi. Even Naruko know what happen to Tazuna and his country, she doesn't want to get her teammates in danger. Naruto was decided that they have to continue this mission following by Sakura and Sasuke. Kakashi look at Naruko make her give in as she nodded her head. The scene was faded away. Sasuke was sigh knowing Naruko very well. Sakura had remember about what happen in the wave. They guess that they have to see again even they already know a detail. Boruto, Himawari and Sarada were curious to know what happen to their mission anyway while Hinata just smile looking at her children. 

'Guess that we don't have a choice. But I figured that maybe Naruko have a secret that we don't know. I hope that I can know something that we don't know.' - Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke

' - Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke