Chapter 9

The memory had come out showing Naruko walked together with Naruto and Jiraiya. Older Naruto had remember that day they going to train and Naruko had training with Jiraiya's acquaintance. Jiraiya had stop as he saw two disguise man which Jiraiya already know before he look at Naruko and Naruto. Jiraiya know that he will let her training with them as he need to train Naruto alone. "Naruto, this is my acquaintance. They were come here because I have a favor for them. They will training Naruko because her jutsu so different than you. They will the only one can train her. So I hope you will let Naruko training with them for three years, Naruto. These guys were the best to training Naruko. I can't compare with them, Naruto." Said Jiraiya as he look at Naruto. Naruko was acted along with Jiraiya as she know them very well. "Naruto, I think this is the best for me. This is my training and I'm the only one can decide of myself. So, please let me training with them. You want to training with Jiraiya because of Sasuke, right? I'm training because I want to be stronger to protect my loved ones. So, just let me decide of myself, Naruto." Said Naruko calmly make Naruto sigh as he nodded his head. 

"Fine. I will let you train with them. I know you very well, Naruko." Said Naruto in defeated tone knowing that he doesn't have a chance to protest it when Naruko already decided it by herself. Older Naruto just chuckle at himself when he saw himself being frustrated at Naruko. Naruko was nodded her head before she hugging him. She then let him go as she walked toward two man. Naruto and Jiraiya were already leaving which make Naruko sigh in relief. Naruko was walked with them a little far away before she stop facing them. "Well, you can change back of yourself, Itachi, Kisame." Said Naruko calmly as she look at them. Itachi and Kisame already change back to theirself. Itachi was walked over Naruko and hugging her as Kisame just grin at Itachi and Naruko. Naruko's face was red when she been hugged by Itachi make her hugging him back. "I miss you, Naruko. Now, you will trained by me and Kisame. You won't mind about that, right Naruko?" Said Itachi as he look down at Naruko. Naruko was pulled away from him as she look up at Itachi. "Yeah, I won't mind. I'm glad to get train with you two. I can get together with you, Itachi." Said Naruko with a smile on her face make Itachi smile before they walk together with Kisame.

The scene had faded away make Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata were shocked to know who Naruko trained with. Boruto and Sarada were not seem surprise as they know that Naruko will always get a moment with Itachi. Naruto was seem want to faint out as he know who Naruko trained for. She get trained by a strongest ninja who killed his own clan even he did for Konoha. "I can't believe that Naruko get trained by Itachi! How come that Naruko get lucky to get Itachi training her? He was the strongest ninja that I respect it!" Wailed Naruto in defeated tone. Sasuke was look down in a sulky face. "Itachi had trained me when he get a time. But with Naruko, he was have more time training with her. How so lucky of Naruko." Said Sasuke in sour tone. Sakura just shook her head at Sasuke while Hinata only giggle at Naruto's childish action. Sakura now understand how Naruko become more stronger when she come back to the village with Naruto and Jiraiya. She was sure that Itachi and Kisame trained her harder than anyone. Hinata was same thought as Sakura. Sakura had remember how she punched Deidara so harder make him throwing away from them. With a fastest chain get out from her back, she get hurting Deidara before Kakashi active his sharingan.

 With a fastest chain get out from her back, she get hurting Deidara before Kakashi active his sharingan