Chapter 2

They were in another memory which show them some kind of home. Naruto seem remember a little which he noticed that was an orphanage where Naruto and Naruko stay. It will make him ashamed as his family will figured out especially Sasuke and Sakura. There a door open reveal a woman dragging two people before throw them in the ground in front of Sasuke. They were recognize what it was before shoot open with a shock and anger except Naruto. It was Naruto and Naruko not more than 3 years old. Actually, they were 5 years old. Naruto was skinny like Naruko too. Naruto had tears in his eyes while Naruko was blank on her face. Naruto look at the woman as Naruko get up and walk to Naruto before she pick him up make him wrapped her neck. She had bring him as Naruto still looking at the woman who snarled at them. "Don't you dare to come here again, you demon! God know what will happen to the kids if I keep a demon like you inside the orphanage." Said a woman harsh as she went inside. But before she went inside, Naruko had kicked her hardly make her scream in pain as she glared at Naruko but stop as she feel fear when she saw Naruko's hard glare to her.

"Shut up, you bitch! I'm so glad that we get away from you! Call us demon again, I will rip you out! Just wait and see! You fucker!" Said Naruko as she spat on her before she left. That woman was scared of Naruko before she quickly going inside the orphanage. Naruko had bring Naruto who clingy on her walking the village make them follow her. The villagers were avoid them and some of them bad mouth of them. Also some brave soul throw trash on them make Naruko stop and glare harder make them flinch in fear running away from Naruko. The people who bad mouth of them also quiet afraid that Naruko will hurt them. Naruko was bring Naruto to the forest of death as if she owned the place. Sakura and Hinata were worry to see Naruko being in the forest but know that there only Naruko's memory. Naruko was put Naruto down and laying him on the tree as she saw Naruto sleep. She was look upset to see Naruto and saw his hand get wound make her sigh sadly. She was ruffle his hair as she look at Naruto before retreating her hand. "I will come back, Naruto. Stay here for a while. I won't go long, Naruto." Said Naruko lowly before she walk leaving Naruto alone. 

Naruto doesn't remember that he was in forest as he get in an apartment the next day. They were follow Naruko curious where she going for. They saw Naruko picked a few of mushroom before put them in the ground. They were heard of Naruko who sigh again as she look at Naruto who still sleep. "Naruto, I hope you sleep and wake up in the morning. I don't want you feel hungry." Said Naruko sadly as she eat mushroom. Naruto was seem teared up to see Naruko eat mushroom like that. Hinata also upset to see Naruko comfort Naruto. Sakura just look down sadly as Sarada held her hand in comfort. While Naruko was eating, she seem noticed of someone which she look behind her and saw an old man who wearing a hat like hokage. Naruko seem noticed of him which she scowl. "Who are you? If you come here to hurt Naruto, I won't hesitate to beat you up like the people done to him." Said Naruko in warning tone. Third hokage was raised his hand in surrender before he sit next to Naruko who still looking at him with a scowl on her face.

"I'm just an old man who passed by and don't worry. I don't have any intention to hurt your brother." Said Hiruzen softly make her feel calm and relax before she look away from him. "Well, good then. But I will appreciate it if you not lying of yourself. You may an old man by passing but you're hiding something from me. I know you're not lying to me, old man." Said Naruko in blank face. Hiruzen just chuckle to heard that from Naruko. "You're so mature of your age. Tell me what's your name and how old are you? I'm Sarutobi Hiruzen." Said Hiruzen as he smile at her. She just look calm at him before she answer him. "My name is Uzumaki Naruko and that's Uzumaki Naruto. He's my twin brother. We're 5 years old, Sarutobi-san." Said Naruko calmly as she look at Hiruzen. Hiruzen was look at her with a soften face. "Ah, I see. Why you and Naruto doing here? Shouldn't you guys have in the orphanage right now?" Said Hiruzen anyway. Naruko was scowl to heard that before she look away. "Why would we going back to the hell there? There no one treat us nicely especially Naruto. They trying to hurt Naruto. Not only that, they had thrown us out from there. Now we will stay here." Said Naruko in hard tone. 

Hiruzen was seem pity of her which he decided to give her and her brother home. "Well then. How about you and your brother come with me? I will take you a new home." Said Sarutobi gently make Naruko frown a little. She seem doesn't want to accept it. "Why should we? Everyone were call us demon. There will no one will take us in! Instead we get our new home, they will hurting us!" Said Naruko strictly tone. Boruto had seem his aunt's hard face make him feel upset. "No!" Yelled someone from a nearby tree startling everyone. A figure had come out from the shadow of the tree. Neither of them noticed his appearance. They were kind of shocked but they were curious to know who this person especially Sasuke. The person was come forward showing himself. He had a weasel mask on him make Naruko look at him. Realize of Naruko's curious, Sarutobi began to speak. "You can remove that mask of yours." Said Sarutobi calmly make him nodded his head. "Hai, Hokage-sama." Said a weasel obey him.

He then remove his mask revealing his face make Naruko stun to see him. It was none other than Uchiha Itachi. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were shocked to see Itachi. Seeing Itachi make Sasuke want to hugging him but he can't touch him. Naruto sense Sasuke's sadness which he patted his shoulder to comfort him. Sakura know how much Sasuke love his brother. Itachi was kneeling down looking at Naruko. "Naruko-chan, you and Naruto were not a demon. You both were human like us. So, don't think that you two a demon, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi firmly make Naruko startle a little before she relax. Her face was blush a little as she look down. "Then what are we?" Said Naruko softly. Itachi was smile at her. "Both of you were beautiful little child who I adore especially you, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi softly make Naruko's eyes teared up looking at Itachi. She had let out a tear that she never crying before. "Really?" Said Naruko in sad tone. Itachi was patted her head before he pulled her into his embrace. He was said a sweet thing to her make her feel relax on his embrace. 

Sasuke and Naruto were shock to see the scene where Itachi hugging Naruko. Sasuke doesn't know what to do since this is a first time he saw Itachi's soft side. He know that Itachi was a caring brother but he never show this side to him. Boruto then speak which snapped him out. "That guy was remind me of grandpa. Don't you think so, dad?" Said Boruto as he look at his dad before look back at Itachi. Naruto was gasp as he heard of Boruto which he look at Itachi. "W-What? Really? Do you think so, Boruto?" Said Naruto unsurely as he look at Itachi. Sarada was curious to know who is Itachi. "Dad, who is that man? He look like you. And I had never seen him before, dad." Said Sarada in curious face. Sasuke was sigh as he need to answer her. "That was Uchiha Itachi, my older brother and also your uncle, Sarada." Said Sasuke lowly make Sarada gasp. She can't believe that she will see his dad's older brother and her uncle. Even so, she was silent as she felt sad knowing her uncle already dead because there no other Uchiha than her and her father.

Sarutobi had saw Naruko calm which he broke the silence. "Naruko-chan, you and your brother will live alone. You don't have to worry about someone throwing you out. Now, let's go to your new home, Naruko-chan." Said Sarutobi softly make Naruko look up at him. She was nodded her head before she go to her brother going to pick him up but get interrupted by Itachi. "Let me bring him, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi softly make Naruko nodded her head letting Itachi bring her brother. "Thank you. What's your name?" Said Naruko simply as she look at Itachi. Itachi just smile at her calm face. "My name is Uchiha Itachi. You can call me Itachi, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi with a smile. Naruko was blush a little before looking away. "Hm... Yeah, sure. Itachi." Said Naruko as she going with Itachi. Sarutobi had saw them with a smile on his face. He was sure happy to see Naruko and Itachi get together. Itachi was put Naruto in his back as a piggy back since Naruto sleep like a rock. Naruko was calm walked with Itachi.

Seeing a scene make everyone feel a different feeling. Naruto don't know what to said as he saw Naruko with Itachi. He doesn't remember that he was picked up by Itachi and bring them to a new home. Naruko had never tell him about Itachi. He had wonder why Naruko keep a secret from him. Sasuke was hard to see Itachi with Naruko who being his first love before he give a chance to Sakura. He had wonder if Naruko and his older brother had a special relationship. He want to find out about Naruko and Itachi. Sakura was seem figured out about Naruko and Itachi make her feel upset knowing it's hurt Naruko. She finally understand why Naruko not accept Sasuke's love because of Itachi. Hinata doesn't saying anything as she want to know about Naruko and Itachi more. Boruto and Sarada were seem upset to see Naruko's childhood like that. It was sad for them. Naruto was sigh sadly as he look down. He can't understand Naruko. Same as Sasuke who can't understand Naruko. 

'Naruko... What are you hiding from us? You know Itachi very well but you pretend it. Why? Is it because of Itachi who not let you telling us, Naruko? I hope I can find out of your relationship with Itachi.' - Naruto/Sasuke