Chapter 12

John's POV
(I am on my laptop at my dad's and searching for a job and also I have just got my Justice League membership)

Ted: so son what are you looking at?

John: looking for a job dad

Ted: You could always work for me in my gym

John: Yeah but I hope to find a good job

Ted: What for though?

John: Because I am hoping to save up money. To buy that florist shop Dinah always wanted. To have.

Ted: Oh, well son I am heading to the gym. Take care alright.

John: Alright dad

( suddenly my phone rings)

John: Hello?

Amanda Waller: Hello John

John: How did you get this number?!

Amanda Waller: I have my ways

John: Of course you do, so what is it?

Amanda Waller: Well I would like to discuss, what we talked about last month.

John: Ok where do you want to meet?

Amanda Waller: Meet me on the location on, the gps on your phone.

John: Alright see you then.

Amanda Waller: Also John before you hang, up order the special.

John: Wait what?!

( Waller then hangs up and I shrug it off, and get into my car and. Drive to the location on my phone's. GPS and find that it is some kind of diner. And then I enter it and take a seat in a booth. Then a waitress comes up to me.)

Waitress: hello sir what would you like to order?

John: I would like the special?

Waitress: Alright cutie coming right up.

John: ( good thing Dinah is not here she would not like that waitress flirting with me)

Meanwhile at the watchtower
Vandal Savage's POV
( We had just used the starro chips to take control of the justice league. And have sent some of the league to rimbor. To frame them of course. It has been 15 hours though.)

Klarion: Where's Saiyan man I was hoping we would take control of him?!

Teekl: Meow

Klarion: I know Black Canary no where he is, but Vandy wanted to have her check out the non responsive chip!

Vandal: Be patient Klarion soon we will control them all.

Meanwhile back at the diner with John

John: ( I wonder why Waller wanted to meet here)

Waitress: Here's your order cutie

( places the order which is soup)

John: Thank you ( huh so this is the special)

( I taste the soup but then I black out. And I soon Wake up in some unknown location. And I soon see Amanda Waller sitting in chair. On a table which I then realize I am sitting in a chair across. From her.)

John: Classic Waller always up to something

Amanda Waller: Well John since you are a League member, I had to make sure the location was secret.

John: What by drugging me, and dragging me to a unknown location.

Amanda Waller: Enough with the formalities it's time to discuss, what we spoke about last week.

John: Alright can we hurry cause it's New Years.

Amanda Waller: Very well you will do some missions for me with your old squad, and you will work with your. Old friend Rick Flag on a team I call task force X. And that is all I will tell you.  But you will come to me when I have a mission for you.

John And where would I find you?

Amanda Waller: I will text you a location on your phone where you will go. But for now mighty night.

John: Classic Wall-

( John blacks out and wakes up in his car)

John: Ugh! Classic Waller!

( John realizes it's almost midnight and drives to the nearest Zeta tube and Zetas to the watchtower. And finds the young justice team members kissing and goes to Dinah)

John: What I mi-

( Dinah kisses me and saids)

Dinah: Vandal Savage took control of us, and the team freed us from his control.

John: Wow!

A/N: sorry for the long time to not update I have been busy and sidetrack and will try to update more fast in the future