Chapter 7 (Pt. 3, side A)

I've uploaded my works on Dreame and Inkitt Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker (pm for links)

follow my backup incase something happens to this account comicthinker

Playlist - Run by BTS

Axel

I reached for the packet of Arturo Fuente in my pocket and lit them up. Inhaling the smoke, I savored the burn that it caused. My frustration had teetered on the verge of high like never before. One wrong tick to set me off and I'll combust to flames.

I heard the sound of the high heels in my suite. Immediately, my mood worsened.

"Ax, baby." Dainty hands wrapped around me from behind like a band. "You didn't come to my room."

"What did you tell Astoria," I blurted and shrugged her hold off me. I turned to face her.

Jenna was dressed to seduce me. She looked beautiful, there was no denying it. My eyes raked up at her black negligee covered body. Her tanned long legs went on for days which made the lacy outfit shorter than it was meant to be. I expected the familiar rush of testosterone to surge to my cock, but fuck, it only happened when I imagined it was Astoria's naked pretty legs.

Just like that, my cock jumped, enjoying the drift of my thoughts.

I stepped forward, watching her closely. Her practiced smile remained unmoved.

"What do you mean?" She asked, sweetly. "Astoria." She tested the name on her lips, pretending to place the name on a face. "Doesn't ring a bell for me."

She took off the loosened robe and placed it on the couch. Unaffected by the tension in the room, she further went to make herself comfortable on my bed.

"Come to bed." She patted to the empty space, inviting me in. "We haven't been together in weeks."

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to commend or berate her. She acted the part of the sweet, oblivious girlfriend well. Her mother had trained her well enough to keep up with pretence and one day, she was going to make a man very happy. Too bad, it won't be me.

There was already someone for me. She was a fireball, difficult to deal with, but she was the only one who had my heart from the beginning.

"Are you sure you don't know Astoria?"

She arranged herself on the bed. "I told you before, I am telling you now. I don't know anything about Astoria."

"Fine."

I stayed silent. Finishing up the cigarette in my head, I blew out the smoke and killed the rest of the drag. I took off my cashmere jumper, dropped it on the floor, and went for my trousers.

Jenna licked her lips at the sight of naked body and went to all her fours. She crawled on the bed, her arms reached out to touch me. I slapped them away, and pushed her on her back. She yelped, but didn't protest.

I crawled on top of her. My hands massaged her protruding breast, pulling down the front of negligee, I stopped and stared at with cold detachment.

"If I happen to learn that you indeed know of Astoria," I paused. My palms squeezed her breast, the hardened nipple poking out. "Or of toots." Her eyes rounded, lips twitched. "Then, it's open season on you."