Round 2 RESULTS

Qing Yuan walked in last out of the girls, her feet were for some reason still in her pointe shoes

"Wait did you really cut your hair?" Seola from WJSN asked the youngest girl in the room.

"Yeah, my hair was up to here originally." Qing Yuan started to tell the group. "And now I'm free from long hair."

"Why did you cut it?" Eunha asked from VIVIZ as they turned to look around some groups to the young girl.

"I wanted to be free of my past. It's been rough and I just want to be done with it. When I was in (G)I-DLE I felt like I had people to rely on and I thought that no matter was going on that I would always have a family within them. And I thought they would the the only people I would ever be with in this Industry." Qing Yuan told all of the groups, as they didn't see each other's rehearsal videos.

"And then when I left I felt alone for so long. It didn't feel like I had just left a group it felt like I was pushed away from them and it hit me hard." Qing Yuan continued to tell the group. "I had very few people in my life who looked after me during that time. And I didn't even have my biological family here with me."

"And then when I went solo after Girls Planet 999, it made me feel even more alone. I felt like I wasn't good enough for being an idol. I was so close to debuting and I lost that." Qing Yuan told all of the teams feeling her throat close up as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes.

"And being a soloist now I feel alone at times and I don't think that feeling will ever fully go away but it has all made be stronger and I enjoy being alone but I get stronger from being with all of you." Qing Yuan added.

"And everything I have gone through in this past year has made me stronger but I still feel broken and like I'm missing a piece and on stage I wanted to show vulnerability as for so long I pretend to be this strong girl. But strong. Not all the time. I cry a lot. And I wanna be a child again." Qing Yuan added as she fully broken down before Hyolyn and LOONA just surrounded her in a hug. KEP1ER didn't as they didn't want too many people with her and they would go up in a moment.

"And I cut my hair to get away from all of that. I want to start a fresh, and I need to do one more thing to do that." Qing Yuan said before she got up and walked to KEP1ER before she hugged each girl in the team.

Each of them were in the wrong in some way, well not Yu Jin, Da Yeon and Xiao Ting as they had kept in close contact with her after the show ended, but the rest they all played a part in each of their upset.

"I'm sorry, for not being there for you." She told the girls as they all hugged her one last time.

"No, we should have been there for you more. You supported all of us throughout this experience, we should have been there after the show ended." Chae Hyun told the group.

"We start afresh today." Qing Yuan told the group as she held hands and leaned her head on Ye Seo's shoulder.

"Yeah, you can't get rid of us now." Xiao Ting told the girl she was as a younger sister and daughter figure.