Qing Yuan's Pets

AN: Please answer the questions on the final chapter of this book if you would like a KEP1ER book, as I am making one and I need help with some stuff. 

So Qing Yuan has three pets. She has one that is more conventional, two that are kinda unconventional. 

Pet 1: Thumper

Name: Thumper ZhangBreed: Toy CockapooAge: 6 months (27th August 2021)Date of Adoption: October 27th 2021Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and Kai 

Name: Thumper Zhang
Breed: Toy Cockapoo
Age: 6 months (27th August 2021)
Date of Adoption: October 27th 2021
Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and Kai 

Facts about Thumper Zhang: 

* He is the most spoiled baby ever.
* He loves a rope ball toy that he has. And his pretzel toy, which he just buries his face in and will be an energetic boy, running around Qing Yuan's dorms for hours. 
* He also loves to jump everywhere, he can reach Qing Yuan's abdomen when he jumps up. 
* Thumper, also trots everywhere he goes and against the non carpet flooring is relaxing to hear the pitter patter of his feet. 
* He also scurries everywhere. 

Pet 2: Hades

Name: Hades ZhangBreed: Mosaic California KingsnakeAge: 2 months old (15th November 2021)Date of Adoption: 25th December 2021Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and Jessi 

Name: Hades Zhang
Breed: Mosaic California Kingsnake
Age: 2 months old (15th November 2021)
Date of Adoption: 25th December 2021
Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and Jessi 

Facts about Hades Zhang: 

* He is the most spoiled baby ever.
* He is known as a 'Vegetarian' Californian Kingsnake, because when he was ill in January, he refused to eat, he was only known as that for a day before he was taken to the vets. 
* He also loves to climb everywhere, he loves to climb up the side of his enclosure and to sit on the highest branch that he can get to, which is also dangerously close to the lamp, but he cannot get any closer to it. 
* When he is in Qing Yuan's arms he likes to sit at her shoulders or by Qing Yuan's elbow on her right arm. 

Pet 3: Spikes

Name: Spikes ZhangBreed: African Pygmy HedgehogAge: 1 (Februrary 14th 2021)Date of Adoption: 15th March 2022Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and HyunA (Dawn is the uncle)

Name: Spikes Zhang
Breed: African Pygmy Hedgehog
Age: 1 (Februrary 14th 2021)
Date of Adoption: 15th March 2022
Parents: Zhang Qing Yuan and HyunA (Dawn is the uncle)

Facts about Spikes Zhang: 

* He is the most spoiled baby ever.
* He has a large ish enclosure and he will play around it in for a long time. 
* He also loves to climb everywhere. He will have fun climbing around his home and playing around. 
* Spikes, also trots everywhere he goes against the plastic area is relaxing to hear the pitter patter of his feet.
* He also scurries everywhere very quickly.