One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4

AN: Please can you all answer the questions below to help with chapters, from QUEENDOM and any chapters I will write.

Question 1: What should be the song for Qing Yuan's first performance?

* Lion by (G)I-DLE

* Oh My Girl by (G)I-DLE

* XOXO

* Bicycle

* Hwaa by (G)I-DLE

Question 2: What should be moments of her from this episode's performance?

* Please request here.

Question 3: How should she react to getting picked as a biggest rival?

* Please request here.

Question 4: Who should be Qing Yuan's biggest rival, you can only pick one?

* Brave Girls

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* LOONA

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

Question 5: Who should pick Qing Yuan ask their biggest rival, you can only pick one?

* Brave Girls

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* LOONA

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4

Release Date: Tuesday the 25th of January 2022

"Hello. I am Qing Yuan and welcome to Mix It up." Qing Yuan told the camera as she smiled and waved at the different camera in the room. The camera only facing her as the guests were behind a door ready to walk in.

"This is the fourth episode of Season one, we're almost halfway through this season. So let's tell you how this will work." Qing Yuan told the camera.

"So every week we will have groups from any and every, well not every, because I don't know people in every company. But still, the groups will come and join me behind the counter here. And we will have a chat, make some food, gossip a bit. And just have fun. And every week you will all get some dances out of us." Qing Yuan added as she looked to the door in the corner of the set.

"And while we eat the food, which will never be healthy, we will dance and just learn more about each other." Qing Yuan added as she laughed at the camera.

"And that, that is the door where out special guests will come through every week. Yes every week." Qing Yuan laughed to the camera as she looked to the shape the group had made through the door's shadow. They had each made a funny pose, with their silhouettes.