Qing Yuan

Stage Name: Qing Yuan

Birth Name: Zhang Qing Yuan (清远望)

Korean Name: Jang Gyung Hui (장경희)

English Name: Charlotte Zhang

Nicknames: Charlie, Charles, Yua, Zhangie, Puppy

Date of birth: June 21st 2006

Star Sign: Gemini

Position Within (G)-IDLE: Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper and Maknae

Debut: (G)-IDLE- 26th June 2019 with 'Uh Oh'
Soloist: November 3rd 2021 with 'XOXO'

Training Period: January 2018- June 2019 (1 year and 6 months)- CUBE Entertainment

Languages: English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.

Height: 159cm (5ft 2in)

Weight: 40.8kg (90 lbs)

Blood type: AB

Instagram: zhangqingyuan.

TikTok: Z.QingYuan

Face Claim: Wu Xuan Yi

FACTS ABOUT ZHANG QING YUAN:

* She was born in Changsha, Hunan, China.

* Her family is her grandparents who she lived with over in China as a child. Along side her older brother.

* She draws in her free time. Sometimes gifting people drawings of them.

* She knows how to flip, often doing so with Jackson, before he moved.

* What surprises people about her is that she is very smart. And she shows that in certain moments of knowledge. One of these is talking about the Guillotine when she rambles in an interview. Or about random historical events.

* She debuted in (G)-IDLE at the age of 13.

* She easily reaches high notes, even though CUBE refused to use her potential, only in dance, even then barely using how well she can dance.

* CUBE just was a painful experience once she debuted, giving her barely any lines, screen time, or centre time. And she was just mistreated making her leave the company in 2021, leaving to move to P Nation.

* Where she debuted in 2021 after she failed to make the final TOP 9 of Girls Planet 999. Placing 10th.

* At night she sleeps with a teddy bear that she was given at birth from her brother and she sleeps with it so her brother is close to her always.

* Her older brother is Lay (EXO).

* Her biggest fear is being lonely and loud noises.

* She grew up dancing, starting at 3 and as she got older she was dancing even more as she was enrolled in more classes with her family, and then she moved onto Gymnastics when she was 5 doing both.