Round 1 Reactions

AN: Before this chapter starts, please answer these questions.

Question 1: What added advantage should Qing Yuan get for coming first in the first round?

* She gets to pick songs from artists who aren't in the competition. *If this one what groups songs should she be allowed to pick*

* She gets to work with another group in the competition for the second round where she will get the same amount of points as that group from the performance. *If this one who should she work with*

* Other, please say what the advantage should be that she gets that isn't in the competition.

Now let's get on with the chapter.

Qing Yuan was sat in her dressing room waiting for the performances to start

Qing Yuan was sat in her dressing room waiting for the performances to start. And she knew that VIVIZ were about to go on stage. 

She waited then the music started. And she recognised the song. And she watched them each wear a crown which she liked the look of. 

She was then shown as there were glows on stage before they then began 'Rough'. 

Qing Yuan smiled lightly watching them. Rough was her favourite GFRIEND song other than Apple. 

She smiled seeing the ending. It was beautiful, but she wished they had shown more of themselves. It was touching but she wished they had done something to show more of them as vocalists and SinB as a dancer. 

~~

"That's pretty." She said as she saw the set up for Hyolyn's performance.

Once the music was shown she was shown dancing weirdly to the backing track of the song. 

"TOUCH MY BODY!" She was heard shouting as she heard the start of the song properly.

She dancing along to the song in her seat as she watched the screen attentively as Hyolyn performed. 

Once the dance break was over Qing yuan was just shown screaming over the performance.

Once Hyolyn was outside her waiting room she was next door to Qing Yuan. 

Qing Yuan popped her head back out and they both waved at each other. 

"I really liked your performance." Qing Yuan told the older girl. Before she started the dance with Hyolyn to 'Touch My Body'.

"Thank you." Hyolyn told the younger girl. 

They then both started to laugh. 

~~

Then it was KEP1ER's turn to perform. 

Qing Yuan cheered as she saw Xiao Ting and Yu Jin cheering for two of her best friends. 

She was then shown then having her eyes wide hearing the almost electronic version of the song. 

She watched their performance having an almost bored look on her face unless Da Yeon, Xiao Ting and Yu Jin were the ones singing.