1st Round Rehearsals

*BTW All of this is in Chinese, as all of her team speaks Chinese*

AN: At the bottom there will be votes for you to cast as the ideas given for each piece will give you an idea for either performance and you can pick from the idea you like more. 

Qing Yuan was stood in the middle of her practice room in the safety of PNATION, compared to where she was last time she was on the show. 

"It is two months before the start of the show and we need to start figuring out the whole idea for your stages." Jae Jae told Qing Yuan as he was sat with her and all of her team as they collected together in a dance practice room. 

"What about MAFIA?" Qing Yuan instantly told them. 

"What ideas would we have going for that?" Qing Yuan's manager, Hae Rin, asked her and the entire team. 

"Well the mission could be to steal the crown?" Do Yun spoke up to tell the group as they all made their own ideas up. 

"Each performance could be a part of the mission to win back the crown with the ending stage of the new song being her getting the crown." Bao Zhai told everyone. 

"So we should just start with the first performance." Sae Rom told them all as they knew they needed to get started with everything now. 

"So the requirements for this is it has to be one of your group or soloists biggest hit." Hae Rim told them all. 

"But even with you being a new debut soloist, you have (G)I-DLE songs that you can sing as biggest hits and then save your songs for later rounds when it would be more hands to release them and we can work on further remixing them." Sae Rom told everyone as he realised one thing as he had read the ideas all before the group a week or two prior. 

"Oh and, Sae Rom had two remixes that you can pick between and we can plan each before we then start to make the performance." Jong Ho told her as he sat opposite her on the the side of the dance practice room. 

"Right let's listen to them." Qing Yuan told him as they all got the music in the centre of the room. 

The first song remixed was 'Lion' which was the finale song for QUEENDOM for (G)I-DLE in 2019. 

It was a heavily remixed version but she had ideas for the performance. 

Then they listened to a remix for 'Oh My God' which was Qing Yuan's personal favourite from when she was in (G)I-DLE. 

She liked the spoken piece and then the ending dance which would be a good time to had a massive dance moment with the dances. 

And then there was the final one, it was for 'XOXO' which was Qing Yuan's debut solo song, and she loved the song but she didn't think it was right for it to be her song in the first round. 

"I think we should each vote as this isn't just what  would want to perform as even though this is for me, we are performing this as a team, and I want your say in this." Qing Yuan told the group as she turned to each of them. 

"So the song must get above 13 votes to win." Chu Hua told everyone as she counted up the members of the team. There were 25 of them overall together. 

They all closed their eyes. "Hands up for 'Lion'." Hae Rin told them as herself and Jong Ho didn't get votes. And there were 10 votes for this. 

"Hands up for 'Oh My God'." Jong Ho told them as he counted the new votes for the next song. And there were 11 votes for this. 

"Hands up for 'XOXO'." Jong Ho told them as he counted the new votes for the next song. And there were 4 votes for this. 

"Eyes open and look at us." Hae Rin told them.